Passage Through Time

• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#1 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 09 November 2015 - 06:50 AM

Level 4. Switch puzzle about typo does not work.

LD6rTmz.png

Also in Level A Tri-shot Moblin has wrong animation.

Level 3: Moldarch is a joke because he is vulnerable from all sides.

#2 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 09 November 2015 - 09:51 AM

LD6rTmz.png

Setting up the script that runs that puzzle is very sensitive to the placement of the FFC's. I'm uploading a bug fix for it now.

And a fix for that Tri-shot Moblin. (He worked so well in testing.)

Edited by ywkls, 09 November 2015 - 10:14 AM.

#3 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 09 November 2015 - 07:56 PM

HPmnKCy.jpg

How do I get this key?

#4 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:01 PM

HPmnKCy.jpg

How do I get this key?

You'll need the Pegasus Boots (found elsewhere in this dungeon) to break that rock and the one in the room to the left. Once you have them, you can run through it to get that key.

#5 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:46 AM

HPmnKCy.jpg

Is it just me or does that map look like a Tie Fighter? o.o  Also, loving the quest so far, just got the Bow and Arrow finally.  Took me about 6 hours to figure out the bridge thing; I feel so noob now :c

Also, I felt like typing in the quote box for once lol

Edited by Zolias, 10 November 2015 - 02:47 AM.

#6 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 07:03 AM

Helmesaur King: hammer fails to register hits at all, rendering boss impossible to beat.

Also:

PYq6Fft.png

Is it a cruel joke, or it`s not time to buy anything now? My wallet holds only 255 rupees. 

Edited by Alucard648, 10 November 2015 - 07:52 AM.

#7 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:24 AM

Is it just me or does that map look like a Tie Fighter? o.o  Also, loving the quest so far, just got the Bow and Arrow finally.  Took me about 6 hours to figure out the bridge thing; I feel so noob now :c

Also, I felt like typing in the quote box for once lol

I thought that seeing Nayru use the Harp of Ages to change the time of day would clue people in on the need to constantly shift things around so you could progress. I may need to install a hint NPC for that. Also, it's kind of supposed to resemble a Keese.

Helmesaur King: hammer fails to register hits at all, rendering boss impossible to beat.

Also:

PYq6Fft.png

Is it a cruel joke, or it`s not time to buy anything now? My wallet holds only 255 rupees. 

The Helmasaur King issue is actually a bug I haven't been able to resolve. You're supposed to use the bombs to blow up the mask instead.

On that shop, it is not a joke. There is a free Big Wallet, though it's location isn't obvious. You've probably noticed (maybe even opened) the blue chests around the game which require a level-specific key to open. It is in one of those.

Spoiler

Edited by ywkls, 10 November 2015 - 10:24 AM.

#8 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 02:49 PM

5n55hza.jpg

How do I get past these spikes? I assume I need the boots but I haven't found them.

#9 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:04 PM

Where can I buy potions?  I swore I did once, but I can't find my way back there.  Also, what's in the big treasure chests in the overworld?  I've opened two, one in the house in town and one in the clouds and there appears to be nothing in either.

#10 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:21 PM

Where can I buy potions?  I swore I did once, but I can't find my way back there.  Also, what's in the big treasure chests in the overworld?  I've opened two, one in the house in town and one in the clouds and there appears to be nothing in either.

One in the house (available after getting hammer) has a raft. One in the clouds has L2 sword.

How do I get past these spikes? I assume I need the boots but I haven't found them.

The Magic cape is in level E.

Edited by Alucard648, 10 November 2015 - 03:23 PM.

#11 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 03:27 PM

Must be a bug then, don't have a raft and I got the L2 sword after I got the boots.  There's another in the clouds next to the level with all the Darknuts that I needed the L2 sword to open, but still nothing.

#12 renaultgamer0

renaultgamer0

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 09:07 PM

Hey, does anyone know where the NPC to trade in the Bug Net for is?  I have been looking everywhere and I can't find them.  Also I am curious about the bomb and arrow shop in the Castle and what triggers it?

#13 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:43 PM

LD6rTmz.png

Level 3: Moldarch is a joke because he is vulnerable from all sides.

After you hit the bottom left switch an extra switch appears and if you hit that switch last it works

I am searching for the feather. Any hints

#14 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 10:49 PM

One in the house (available after getting hammer) has a raft. One in the clouds has L2 sword.

The Magic cape is in level E.

This one in the house (after getting the hammer) is empty. I saved and returned in the two times of day that the door was open, and the chest was empty.

#15 ywkls

ywkls

Master

• Members

Posted 10 November 2015 - 11:41 PM

The only shop that sells potions is near the Windswept Jail (where you get the Boomerang). To get there, you must open a cave to the north of Hyrule Castle (requires the arrows) go through it, switch the time to twilight, go through the cave on the far side and south.

I have no idea what's causing some people to find those chests empty. I'll have to do some investigation.

Hey, does anyone know where the NPC to trade in the Bug Net for is?  I have been looking everywhere and I can't find them.  Also I am curious about the bomb and arrow shop in the Castle and what triggers it?

The NPC who wants the Bug Net is in the same area as the one who gives it to you, except at night. There's a bridge to the west of the dungeon which can be crossed then and he's on the far side.

The bomb and arrow shop in the castle should open when you have both the bomb and arrow and talk to the guy who tells you about it.

After you hit the bottom left switch an extra switch appears and if you hit that switch last it works

I am searching for the feather. Any hints

That script... it does this at times for reasons I don't understand. I quite literally have to be pixel-perfect about placing those FFC's. 

The feather is in the Volcanic Fissure. You won't be able to get there until you have the Magic Cape. (From the dungeon in the sky.) Once you do, cross those spikes near the Gerudo Stronghold to reach it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users