Request

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 DaLink

DaLink

These are my work clothes.

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 01:02 PM

Hello, I want a script that functions like Gohdan from Wind Waker and MC (mostly WW). He is just one 2x2 head with two hands. The hands must be 2x2 and it must have two combos, one for having it's eye's closed and one for having a open eye.  You should also make them shoot projectiles as well as a weapon sprite attribute for the enemy.  The first combo means you can't hit it until it switches to the eye opening combo aka "combo 2." I guess after the hands are dead, you can make the head chase after you and hit it's mouth with a weapon once it's mouth is open. i guess you can have combos for the normal sprite which means he can't be hit yet and the sprite when his mouth is open and is vulnerable to attacks. I hope the information might be very helpful to you. If you don't know what I mean check this:http://www.youtube.c...?v=dBLNPzjJla4. I would really appreciate this script being done. 

Edited by DaLink, 17 February 2014 - 07:59 PM.

#2 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

Sometimes lurking. Rarely posting.

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 06:06 PM

Replying to your second topic:

This request is almost detailed enough to make the boss from. Just a couple more things:

1. Can the head and hands face any of the 4 directions?

2. Can they move in any of 4 directions? Or should they move back and forth like a Gohma?

3. Do the hands move with the head, or move independently (like separate enemies)?

4. Do the hands try to run into you (move out from the head and back), or just stay back and shoot?

#3 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

Replying to your second topic:

This request is almost detailed enough to make the boss from. Just a couple more things:

1. Can the head and hands face any of the 4 directions?

2. Can they move in any of 4 directions? Or should they move back and forth like a Gohma?

3. Do the hands move with the head, or move independently (like separate enemies)?

4. Do the hands try to run into you (move out from the head and back), or just stay back and shoot?

1. Yes

2. Move in all 4 directions.

3. They move with the head.

4. They run into you and shoot.

I know this is off topic, but can you make some Classic Gohdan tiles? If not, I'll make a request for those.

Edited by DaLink, 17 February 2014 - 08:03 PM.

#4 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 08:13 PM

I doubt I could make such tiles, but I think spriters read these forums too.

I might be interested in making this script.

Note that three 2x2 enemies aligned vertically (facing left/right) would probably fill up most or all of the vertical space in a room. Are you sure you want that?

#5 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 17 February 2014 - 10:38 PM

Note that three 2x2 enemies aligned vertically (facing left/right) would probably fill up most or all of the vertical space in a room. Are you sure you want that?

Yes, I want that. Just make a backup 1x1 one just in case.

Edited by DaLink, 18 February 2014 - 09:02 AM.

#6 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 18 February 2014 - 01:10 PM

Well, I'll just put a request for the tiles since spriters will most likely will go there.

#7 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:32 PM

Sorry for being so impatient MoscowModder, but how's it going? You can take your time. (Yes, yes, I know. You don't need to tell me the same things from the Big Moldorm Script.)

#8 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

I wouldn't mind doing this, but it would be kinda pointless without tiles to use it with. I'll script it once I have the tiles.

#9 anikom15

anikom15

Dictator

• Banned

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:34 PM

I reckon you can use wallmasters and digdogger sprites as dummies for the script.

#10 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:59 PM

I wouldn't mind doing this, but it would be kinda pointless without tiles to use it with. I'll script it once I have the tiles.

I agree with anikom15.  :thumbsup:  Wait... I can't believe I forgot to make a tile request...   :doh:  Sometimes, I have no idea what I'm doing.  :derp:

#11 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:19 PM

I reckon you can use wallmasters and digdogger sprites as dummies for the script.

Ahh, right. I'll see what I can get done tonight.

Edit: Probably not gonna get done tonight. I may do it next week over spring break or the week after.

Edited by MoscowModder, 06 March 2014 - 11:56 PM.

#12 DaLink

DaLink

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 10:42 PM

Ahh, right. I'll see what I can get done tonight.

Edit: Probably not gonna get done tonight. I may do it next week over spring break or the week after.

Is this script even done? It's been 3 months.

#13 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:32 PM

Oh, wow. Totally forgot about this script. Sorry about that! I'll try to do it tomorrow, but I don't want to make more promises...

• DaLink likes this

#14 Lejes

Lejes

Seeker of Runes

• Members

Posted 21 June 2014 - 11:45 PM

By sheer coincidence I made a boss a while ago that's similar in concept to this, i.e. defeat two subordinate parts and the main body becomes temporarily vulnerable.

Spoiler

Not sure if this script is readable to anyone other than me, but maybe it can save MoscowModder or somebody else some work.

#15 MoscowModder

MoscowModder

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

Oh yes, speaking of which. Should the head be vulnerable if the hands are around, or only when they're gone? Should the hands respawn at any point?

(Easiest way to do it is have head always vulnerable; hands never respawn; hands also die when head does)

Edit: Here's my 'outline' of the boss's behavior:

Movement: Head moves sideways while always facing down (I know you had wanted it to be able to turn, but I don't think that's a good idea), and has limited vertical movement as well.

Attacks:

1. Head occasionally shoots a group of aimed energy balls (like in WW)

2. Hands occasionally move in front of you and punch

3. Hands occasionally move in front of you and shoot a beam

When not attacking, hands hover in the vicinity of the head.

Edited by MoscowModder, 22 June 2014 - 09:18 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users