Photo

Screenshot of the Week 487

Demonlink Aslion Sheik Zahalfor

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 487 (62 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 23 December 2014 - 08:01 AM

Aslion - This brings up a couple of questions. Did the temple sink and just pull the ground in with it? Or did something smash into it and cause a crater? The broken up paths and pillars really sell the mystery of it and I like it. The blues throw me off a bit, but overall I really like everything about this screen.

Sheik - A nice, simple, village screen. It really doesn't jump out as being anything fancy or super special, but accomplishes what it's trying to be very well. That said, I don't know that it's really an amazing featured screen, but it is very well composed and nice to look at. The height of the hedge looks a bit off, I will say. Is Link supposed to be able to walk under that?

Zahalfor - I love the snowy landscapes in DoR, so the shot grabs me right away. This screen is very well put together and feels like just a small part of a much larger area that I would love to explore. The snow drifts all look really natural and it just flows super well. Big thumbs up.

Demonlink - This absolutely is an ice dungeon entryway. :blah: Much like Sheik's shot, it does what it's trying to do very well, but isn't exactly jumping off the screen at me as a featured shot. It is a nice and atmospheric screen though. I did notice it says that this is a Mine, but it doesn't really feel like a mine entrance, but maybe this isn't the main entrance to it?

My vote this week goes to Aslion, because I really like the air of mystery around the crater, though Zahalfor's shot is a very close second. Great shots overall by everyone!

• Zahalfor likes this

#17 Zahalfor

Zahalfor

• Members

Posted 23 December 2014 - 09:16 PM

Thanks for the great comments, everyone :). This screen was my first time playing with the snow palette, so I'm glad to hear it turned out as well as I thought it did :). And, knowing me, I look forward to fitting it with a story haha.

Aslion-your screen's full of story, which of course interests me :)

Sheik-love your peaceful village here, very pictursque

Demonlink-if I'd voted, you'd probably have got mine, I just love this dungeon screen, looks cold and a little mysterious :)

Great pictures everyone, as always. Thanks for sharing!

• Demonlink likes this

#18 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 December 2014 - 11:42 PM

Finally made my vote.

Demonlink
  • Demonlink likes this

#19 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 24 December 2014 - 06:08 AM

I had to vote for Zahalfor.  I couldn't find anything wrong with it.  :D Great screen!

• Zahalfor likes this

#20 EpY

EpY

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:32 PM

Hard choice this week all of them is so good. But in the end i went with Demonlink excellent dungeon design.
  • Demonlink likes this

#21 Mero

Mero

Touch Fluffy Tail

• Banned

Posted 27 December 2014 - 08:48 AM

These shots are way too fabulous. I couldn't decide and just Nulled in the end. But don't let that discourage you that enterered. In my opinion you all deserve to win!

#22 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 28 December 2014 - 06:03 PM

With 40.74% of the vote, the winner of Screenshot of the Week 487 is Demonlink!

Demonlink.png

Congratulations!

Voting totals:

- Aslion (18 votes [33.33%])

- Sheik (10 votes [18.52%])
- Zahalfor (4 votes [7.41%])
- Demonlink (22 votes [40.74%])

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Demonlink, Aslion, Sheik, Zahalfor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users