Eiyuu

• Please log in to reply
446 replies to this topic

#1 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:23 PM

I'm in Winterfall at the start of the quest, but I don't know where to go. All the paths are closed (I don't have enough items). I suppose that I need a key to open a lock, but no luck. Where is L1?

#2 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

Hey Air Luigi,

The key is in Winterfall itself. You can find it with only the base items handed to you. I would say to look for a bombable wall.

#3 Air Luigi

Air Luigi

Tio guachi

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:53 PM

Thanks, now I'm in L1  ;)

#4 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 04:57 PM

Glad to hear it!

Also, might as well double this as an update thread. Expect another one today. Moosh found a few things that, while I know I fixed them in my final run last night, must have boarded the derp train and didn't save them.

The Level 3 bug was also already fixed if anyone stumbled upon it. I intended for you to get two keys in order and the dungeon used to have three. When I removed one I broke the order.

#5 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:09 PM

in lvl 1 havnt found first key and lots of pits with a leaf symbol in front of them and also found one leaf symbol in a room with a spike and a hookshot spot in the same room htis lvl im totally lost any clues where to go?

#6 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:10 PM

You should return to the first floor via a different path (try heading up the stairs in the room with the large fire bar) and you'll stumble upon a short tutorial for the leaf tiles. This will let you get the key.

Edited by Teamudf, 11 July 2014 - 05:11 PM.

#7 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:12 PM

You can jump off those leaf tiles with the Ex4 button. There's a message block somewhere explaining this as well. But once you're able to do that you will be able to get the key.

ya i found that block talking about ex3 button but have no clue what that means lol.

#8 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:15 PM

Er, Ex3, sorry. One would think I would remember all those.

Ex3 is a special button you can map in your Zelda Classic controls. In Zelda Classic, go to Settings, Controls, and then "Key Buttons" or "Extra Joystick / Gamepad" depending on if you're using keyboard or a controller. You can set the Ex keys there.

#9 Aevin

Aevin

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:19 PM

Trivia: Did you know, currently, all 4 of Teamudf's posts are here in this very thread? ;)

This looks like a cool quest. I may have to give it a shot. Double points for the Japanese.

#10 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

Haha indeed, Aevin. I was thinking of making a member-specific thread saying hi and everything but got around to replying to this thread first. >.<

I still have to get around to looking at your newer demos and everything, on a side note.

#11 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:51 PM

Hi

Playing this also and beat some sort of boss in lvl1 , and i like the way by showing when player can jump, cool thing

I also see some hookshot things in lvl1 does that mean that i should return there when i got the hookshot or?

I dont have that item yet! or is that for something else?

Nice quest Teamudf :bounce:

#12 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:56 PM

u will return there when u get the hookshot judasrising.

#13 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

u will return there when u get the hookshot judasrising.

Ah thanks,so hookshot item is a later item

#14 Teamudf

Teamudf

24/7

• Members

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:17 PM

Yeah, you don't get the Hookshot right away. There are some places you'll have to return to later.

#15 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:23 PM

Trivia: Did you know, currently, all 4 of Teamudf's posts are here in this very thread? ;)

Technically not true; he's posted in MBG before. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users