Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:34 AM

someone know Mero ?

he is on the forum ? a need to ask question on his door Script

#2 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:52 AM

...if you want to talk to a specific person, private messaging exists for a reason. And if you were to have attempted this, you would see this:
unknown.png
And upon checking the ban log thread under "Announcements",

Mero --- Banned--- 06/08/2015 --- Forever
Disrespect toward another member, disrespect of staff.

Mero --- Probated --- 06/06/2015 --- 06/07/2015
Disrespect toward another member.

If you want to ask a question of a specific script, the ways to do it are either PM'ing the author, or posting in "Scripting Discussion". A post in scripting discussion should have a link to the thread, and describe in detail the problem you are having with it.

#3 nyrox

nyrox

Junior

• Members

Posted 09 April 2020 - 12:39 PM

it it because i can't  pv him i  ask for someone know if his change name. or someone know communicate him

Edited by nyrox, 09 April 2020 - 12:40 PM.

#4 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 09 April 2020 - 01:53 PM

That user got banned even from AGN. There's no contacting them. Ask in the scripting discussion forum, somebody may know how to help there.

#5 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 09 April 2020 - 02:06 PM

it it because i can't  pv him i  ask for someone know if his change name. or someone know communicate him

If the name were changed, that'd be ban evasion. If someone is banned, they are banned. Your best bet is to request help with your script issue from the community, in Scripting Discussion.

• Matthew likes this

#6 Magi_Hero

Magi_Hero

gubgub

• Members

Posted 09 April 2020 - 03:31 PM

They have left the ZC community and dropped all contact. I won't disclose the details.

#7 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 09 April 2020 - 10:50 PM

someone know Mero ?

he is on the forum ? a need to ask question on his door Script

No, Mero/Tammo is gone entirely. She doesn't participate at all now, even on Discord.

If the name were changed, that'd be ban evasion. If someone is banned, they are banned. Your best bet is to request help with your script issue from the community, in Scripting Discussion.

Nah. Mero changed their username more often than I change trousers. It was an ongoing joke on AGN for her NOTW--to match her Waifu of the Week. 'T'was the first and only time that Chris put a limit on how frequently you could request a u/n change.

#8 Emily

Emily

Scripter / Dev

• ZC Developers

Posted 09 April 2020 - 11:42 PM

Nah. Mero changed their username more often than I change trousers. It was an ongoing joke on AGN for her NOTW--to match her Waifu of the Week. 'T'was the first and only time that Chris put a limit on how frequently you could request a u/n change.

...a banned user having an account under a different name would, in fact, be ban evasion, regardless of her name changing habits?

#9 nyrox

nyrox

Junior

• Members

Posted 10 April 2020 - 12:33 AM

Thank you for your response. I took part of his script and made a new one with it. I needed a shutter door that closes when the perm. Secret state become False.  :slycool:

#10 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 10 April 2020 - 08:04 AM

https://www.purezc.n...=scripts&id=290

You could also use my shutter script. I think it does everything Mero's can.

• ShadowTiger and coolgamer012345 like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users