Magnet Gloves

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#16 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:59 AM

even if i did that the gloves don't changes. For the Iron Ball there's a way to make it solid ? because that cause a glitch that Link can travel the iron balls and i'm not sure that's helpfull for puzzles or block the path

#17 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 13 February 2018 - 12:29 PM

even if i did that the gloves don't changes. For the Iron Ball there's a way to make it solid ? because that cause a glitch that Link can travel the iron balls and i'm not sure that's helpfull for puzzles or block the path

So it does not change from blue glove to red glove at all for you? hm that works for me and i belive that script is not meant to trigger something at all,so use it for puzzles might have to rewrote it a bit

• Rastael likes this

#18 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:21 PM

i do believes that the script is pretty very old. that could be a good reason. unless i do no have the right version of ZC but it's impossible because i do have the lasted version of ZC. 

#19 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 13 February 2018 - 10:44 PM

maybe somehow someone could make a better version from this kind of item script

#20 Rastael

Rastael

Wizard

• Members

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:33 AM

i do believes that the script is pretty very old. that could be a good reason. unless i do no have the right version of ZC but it's impossible because i do have the lasted version of ZC. 

Yes, it is very old. I found that script, when scripting in ZC was brandnew. But it works fine in my quest. I made an entire dungeon and a multiple phase boss based on the magnetic gloves.

If you want, you can send your quest- and script-file to me and I can take a look at it. But I can't guarantee that I will find a solution.

#21 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 14 February 2018 - 10:36 AM

ok i did made a room test for this one.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users