Sideview Gravity enemy

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 02 February 2018 - 09:18 PM

Hello  i like to ask you an question: There's exist a script that pervents boss used sideview gravity falls when they appears ? because well i did find a perfect boss for it used the Newbie Boss from Moosh. 
Yes it's Sinken i did made based by the Newbie Boss and the giants hands and i would like to use them in the sideview gravity. So just for asking. 

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 03 February 2018 - 08:09 AM

Hello  i like to ask you an question: There's exist a script that pervents boss used sideview gravity falls when they appears ? because well i did find a perfect boss for it used the Newbie Boss from Moosh. 
Yes it's Sinken i did made based by the Newbie Boss and the giants hands and i would like to use them in the sideview gravity. So just for asking.

Try Moosh's sideview enemies for proper sideview support.

To prevent the boss from falling at all though, the opposite of what most people want, you'd set GHF_NOFALL in ghost flags for the bos, IIRC.

That might be an option in Moosh's boss kit. IDK.

P.S. Try the npctype 'Other, Floating'.

#3 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 03 February 2018 - 09:25 AM

i see it now but if i active it then that'll cancel the death explosion flag right ? cause the No Falls is at the same arg as the death explosion.

#4 Avaro

Avaro

o_o

• Members

Posted 03 February 2018 - 02:53 PM

i see it now but if i active it then that'll cancel the death explosion flag right ? cause the No Falls is at the same arg as the death explosion.

You combine the numbers. 16 (No Fall) + 32 (Explode on Death) = 48.

#5 Sans

Sans

• Members

Posted 03 February 2018 - 03:10 PM

ah ok thanks 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users