Photo

Did this image originate from the ZC community?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 06 September 2018 - 02:54 AM

Lttp_npcs.PNG

Found it on the ZFGC wiki. It looks like a lot of Newfirst stuff and some stuff from Pure Remembrance as well. Was this made on Armageddon Games or something?

• ShadowTiger and Valerie like this

#2 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 September 2018 - 04:59 AM

yeah, it's from AGN. it's from like 2001 or something. i think Warlock (original Newfirst creator) made it as a little expansion thingy for Newfirst back in the day (esp since there were stricter tileset limitations at the time and whatnot)
  • Valerie likes this

#3 Haylee

Haylee

~ The Ragin' Cajun ~

• Members
  • Pronouns:She / Her

Posted 06 September 2018 - 01:44 PM

I remember I specifically had the working version as it was suppose to look (Rather than the pixelated mess you see now) downloaded on one of my old computers. Unfortunately, that stuff is long gone, and it would've been nice for me to be able to post it in its proper glory, since I can't seem to find the original version at all. It was a good assortment of sprites that would've been nice to have nowadays.

#4 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 06 September 2018 - 09:07 PM

I made an open directory with all of Warlock's Newfirst stuff I had lying around. Or you can just download this zip file.

They're all in .bmp and .gif formats, so I'm assuming it's all rippable.
0-zcsprites.bmp is the original version of the image from earlier in the thread, with a couple differences.

Edited by Rambly, 06 September 2018 - 10:13 PM.

• Haylee likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users