630 replies to this topic

#31 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 09:02 PM

QUOTE(PolygonX8 @ Nov 6 2004, 03:44 AM)
Thanks, that was it. icon_smile.gif

BTW... in Wily's lab via Torlabs, the boss music you used for that crazy looking machine... where is that from? It sounds like Gradius, and I'm just curious as I plan on using it in MOR (Metroid: Operation Ridley). icon_shrug.gif

MOR? That's MtPP's sequel, right?

Anyways, the machine midi is from Fester's Quest. I like the midi a lot, so expect to hear the midi in my next small quest too. icon_wink.gif

#32 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 09:10 PM

Yes, MOR is the sequel. icon_smile.gif Info can be found in a topic in my forum entitled "MOR Info".

Thanks for that, very interesting midi. icon_wink.gif

EDIT: BTW, do I get the L4 saber soon? If I can get it at this point in the game, can you tell me where it is?

Oh, and I never foudn that room with the armos statues on F1.

#33 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:36 PM

Oh yeah, you can already get the Lv4 Saber. You've already been in the insane place where you can get the item. The "Doom" place... ;(

About those Armos statues... weird. Only way to finish the dungeon is to go through the armos room... unless you found another route.

#34 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 10:53 PM

Oh, doom level. icon_dead.gif Well, I'm going back.. wish me luck!

And how do I access that armos room? icon_sweat.gif I can't even find my way back to the room where you bomb. Damn this level is confusing.

#35 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 05 November 2004 - 11:31 PM

Okay. From the room with 3 Dodongo enemies (in the southeast corner of F1) you go to a sidescrolling basement, and when you're back on floor 1 you start going towards south through a push block puzzle room, a conveyor+spike+bat room and a few other puzzle rooms. You should end up to a screen with 6 angry Armoses attacking you. Kill them all and you can proceed to the 2nd floor where you have to blow up the wall etc...

#36 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 04:47 AM

Well, finally beat level 7. Some rooms like the one with the long curving bridge were really annoying. Well, afterwards I went and finally beat MegaZone for the fire boomerang, then I got the L4 Saber. Now, I'm in level 8... but it seems hard as hell down in lab I think 60 something with all those dman invisible enemies. icon_sweat.gif It's the lab with the Chicago music from PD. I walked into one room, and apparently I had to kill all the enemies to get out, but died instead. Then, I headed over to lab... (14?) with the MMX Intro music. I found a LEP there, but didn't seem to find anywhere else to go. icon_shrug.gif

Any other entrances around and stuff? Is there an amulet-like item? If not, what are all the enemies that are invisible down in that lab?
And finally, should I be trying to get through the lab with invisible enemies?

BTW, are there any LEP's in level 9? If so, I can get all 16 hearts. icon_smile.gif Otherwise, seems I missed some.

#37 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:01 AM

There are no LEPs after the Research Lab. So if you don't have all 16 hearts after beating the Lv8, then you have missed some. (Many people usually miss the LEPs that are under water).

Okay, but now to the level 8. You should beat the Labs in a corect order. If you go to Lab 32 with those invisible enemies now, you have no chance to survive. Go back to the the 1st lab (Lab 16? Even I don't remember all the numbers... icon_sweat.gif ) and get the visor which let's you see invis. enemies.

And this is a very good tip for the Lab: Use the Lens to see where to go. I have hidden some arrows in the labs pointing where to go. It makes the level really easy, but if you have problems surviving there then it's okay to "cheat" that way...

#38 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 12:07 PM

I think I've found a couple in the water from diving, but I should've figured there'd be more. icon_razz.gif I think I missed one or two in the old dome and ther'e a possibility there's one from a cave, but I sort of doubt it. Well, I'll be looking like crazy for them later on. icon_smile.gif

I did notice the arrows... in the lab with all those invis enemies. icon_dead.gif Well thanks for this, I think I should go get that visor now. icon_smile.gif
Okay.. now in lab 64 with the Makoro plant music from FF7 playing. I've taken every route I could see, and I can't seem to progress. icon_confused.gif There's too many breaks in teh ground and I don't see ways to get to the other parts of the area. I'd appreciate it if you could walk me through this portion of the area. icon_smile.gif

Oh, and you know the fog tiles you use in many areas like the lost village, old iso dome, etc? I could sure use those right about now (With the animations) if you don't have a problem sending them to me. icon_shrug.gif

#39 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 03:46 PM

Lab 64... somewhere in the south part of that lab there's one box under a "behind the wall" layer (you should see a bit of the box). Uh, it's tough to explain. Keep trying... if you can't find the boss, then I guess I can do a map of the lab to make things easy.

Andthe fog... if you really need it already, then I'll try to send the fog to you tomorrow.

#40 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 04:44 PM

Foudn the box! **** that's well hidden. You can just barely see it through the rips on the wall.

As for the fog, tomorrow will do well. icon_smile.gif

#41 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:16 PM

Okay, tomorrow you'll have a foggy day, Poly.

Hmm, you've almost finished MMDWR DC,and so have many other people. I just wish they'd post IN TO THIS TOPIC instead of PMing me all the time... icon_sweat.gif

#42 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 06:44 PM

.. Hm. I've made some great progress. (Though ZC keeps crashing! icon_confused.gif ) I got quite far,.. all the way to Tornis. (Though I'm still stuck, because it crashed.) .. Anyway, I'm still enormously stuck in L4. I can't figure out how to get anywhere! .. Like.. y'know where you hit two switches on L2, (The first underground floor, the one not all burned or destroyed.) which open up doors on the same screen? Where do you get to those doors that were opened? Because I ABSOLUTELY cannot reach that area. icon_blink.gif .. Thankies.

#43 Peteo

Peteo

Back in Business!

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 07:01 PM

QUOTE(BH4 @ Nov 7 2004, 01:44 AM)
Like.. y'know where you hit two switches on L2, (The first underground floor, the one not all burned or destroyed.) which open up doors on the same screen?  Where do you get to those doors that were opened?  Because I ABSOLUTELY cannot reach that area. icon_blink.gif  .. Thankies.

So you have opened both of the shutters on B1 floor of the "? Dome", right? And you got the "Steel Plate" from the level already? If so, then simply walk 1 screen to east and 2 north from the entrance and go up the stairs. On the girder floor (F2) you can now go over the gaps with the Steel Plate. The rest should be quite easy... unless you're still using the testers beta, Josh.

#44 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 07:38 PM

I've... finally beaten it. icon_biggrin.gif Wily was hard as hell, and that other boss was a challenge, but I got through in one piece.

STATS:
LIFE: 14 hearts, 1 LEP
TIME: 22:40:09
DEATHS: 55

RATING: user posted image

My rating is the same as I posted in the release topic. icon_thumbsup.gif This is a rare moment as I hardly ever play a quest to its end, as I'd usually get bored of it halfway through.
Congrats on a great quest Petoe. icon_clap.gif Looking forward to this FF one later on. icon_smile.gif

But now... I have two quests of my own to finish. Long awaited MXL and MTPP.

#45 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 06 November 2004 - 07:45 PM

Nope, Pete, I'm using the "right" version, I think. (Hope. icon_sweat.gif ) .. And no, I haven't found the steel plate. Where can I find that please? icon_smile.gif

(BTW, at this point, I have about three keys. I think ONE of them is from L1.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users