Photo

Peril of Rectangle Country

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Rating (36 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you rate this?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

QQ QQQ Qq qs;f;; qQ

• Members

Posted 29 May 2010 - 10:47 PM

QUOTE(Theryan @ May 27 2010, 05:27 AM) View Post

If that's the case, its pretty immature to rate someone's work based on your feelings toward the author.

Quoted for truth.
QUOTE(Twilight_Knight @ May 29 2010, 06:28 AM) View Post

I am saying the Lithium probably doesn't spend much time making this quest.

It's all about motivation. The more motivated you are to do something, the more likely that the end product will look and be stronger. For me, I'd rather play a quest that took 3 years to make and has fantastic gameplay, vivid detail and humour and has minimal glitches in comparison to something that only took over a year, has minimal plot, half-detailed, ordinary gameplay, a mute main character and is so full of bugs that you had to get somebody else to fix it for you because your computer crashed on New Year's Day.

Anyway, I played the demo a few months ago, and I quite liked Witness Bat. I shouldn't be rating a quest based on a minor character, but I like Witness Bat,so I'm rating it 9/10 for that - I took 1 off because Witness Bat needs a bigger role.

also it's a better quest than anything i've ever done```

i actually think it's got great potential

Edited by Taco Chopper, 29 May 2010 - 10:48 PM.

#17 Akkabus

Akkabus

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 30 May 2010 - 03:36 PM

10/10. this quest rocks! it's very original and has a nice pace to it. i love what you did with ezgbz.

stupid question: how do you save the game?

#18 Moo2wo

Moo2wo

Yes, you're seeing this.

• Members

Posted 30 May 2010 - 05:28 PM

You step in front of an owl statue and press whatever button you have mapped to "Start". It will bring up the Save menu.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users