Secret of the Golden Ring

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#16 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:20 AM

hi Joki, don't worry bout magic, you can have all you want, your magic meter can be filled to the maximum!!

before entering desert to level 3 get  next to the water stream way down, at the end the lady sell magic container for 40 rps

everytime you buy one your meter expand,

Thanks for this… just figured that out… 

Stuck in level 5 now… Just got the map… but have no idea where to go or what to do next...

#17 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

Go south to the room you got the map in, then left. On the room with the image of the level 4 boss, play the ocarina on top of it. You should be able to make progress after that

• Joki likes this

#18 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:17 AM

Go south to the room you got the map in, then left. On the room with the image of the level 4 boss, play the ocarina on top of it. You should be able to make progress after that

Thanks for this!

Ive now smashed level 5. Got the hidden heart container near the boss key too!

How many heart containers are you supposed to have when you finish level 5? Currently I have 11 (one of which was the secret one behind the waterfall at 6d,7a). Need to find one more… then the fun starts with the magic sword!

#19 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 11:31 AM

Awesome! And yeah, no problem! As far as the heart containers, I believe you might be missing 1 more; you can have 12 by that point.

#20 WhippyBoi

WhippyBoi

You don't belong in this world

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:06 PM

Where is the bow? I can't complete Level 1. I only found the arrows.

#21 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:15 PM

Awesome! And yeah, no problem! As far as the heart containers, I believe you might be missing 1 more; you can have 12 by that point.

Where is the one I'm missing?

Ive finished level 6 now… so have 12. 

Level 7 is where?

PS. The bow in level 1 is in the top right hand corner or the map.

#22 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:34 PM

Heart container locations: (other than the ones you mentioned and you can have by now):

-Inside rock on Armos Heights West

-Death Mountain secret cave

Let me know which one of these you missed in case you can't find it

*The pre-entrance to level 7 is in the forest maze near the beginning area. Fire boomerang the crystal and it should open up.

*The bow in Level 1 is in the room where there are a lot of blocks with red spiders as enemies and the passageway leads back to the room with the map. Kill all the red spiders and it should appear.

#23 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 12:58 PM

Gotta say "Navlyn" WOW!  Killing him was so much fun once I figured it out. Level 7 is my favorite level so far.

#24 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed it! Yeah that one I tried to be creative with the theme :P And yes, the later levels are my favorites as well :)

#25 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:17 PM

Heart container locations: (other than the ones you mentioned and you can have by now):

-Inside rock on Armos Heights West

-Death Mountain secret cave

Let me know which one of these you missed in case you can't find it

*The pre-entrance to level 7 is in the forest maze near the beginning area. Fire boomerang the crystal and it should open up.

*The bow in Level 1 is in the room where there are a lot of blocks with red spiders as enemies and the passageway leads back to the room with the map. Kill all the red spiders and it should appear.

Im missing the death mountain cave… help?

also is there a clue for getting through the graveyard?

#26 WindRobe

WindRobe

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:31 PM

Im missing the death mountain cave… help?

also is there a clue for getting through the graveyard?

graveyard maze is west west west east

#27 Alex-Link

Alex-Link

Alex-Link

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

For the Death Mountain heart container, in the screen below where you got a bomb upgrade on level 4 there is a horizontal strip of rock. Bomb it in between the 2 snail-shaped rocks to find it inside.

#28 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 01:52 PM

You guys are amazing!

Not only do I now have the missing heart container, Im feeling so red with my red ring!

Ok, Level 7. I go in… and there's a locked door. No bomb-able walls… Whats going on? Am I missing the magic key?

#29 Spelunker

Spelunker

So Long, and Thanks for all the Fish

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:03 PM

9yrkByf.jpg

Finished level 5, got the triforce. However I didn't find the map and still am missing one room which requires a key.

Is there anything important in that room?

#30 Joki

Joki

Adept

• Members

Posted 04 May 2014 - 02:05 PM

9yrkByf.jpg

Finished level 5, got the triforce. However I didn't find the map and still am missing one room which requires a key.

Is there anything important in that room?

Did you find the hidden heart container next to the big key in level 5?  

I'll have to backtrack from level 7 to level 5 to check for you...

Ok… Im in level 5 now… On your subscreen, can you see the hole in the map? The dungeon map is in that room…. Or from the start of the dungeon, go one screen left, then up twice to find the chest with the dungeon map.

Not sure about the missing key… or the door you say your missing. As long as you have the wand, the secret heart container, and the triforce piece… you're good to move on to the little hut on the beach in the SW...

Now, back to level 7. Any clues on how to progress beyond the entrance screen?

Edited by Joki, 04 May 2014 - 02:12 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users