Mayath Island Remastered Help Bugs Zelda Classic Quest

• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#16 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:30 PM

I must say a Warning were Nice Now After Lavender Towers Bad Ending My Progress is Destroyed :(

But The Athmospere were Nice :D

How does me sending you a quest file with your progress back sound?

EDIT: Made one. There will be a warp in the cave. It will take you to the end of level 3 and will then give you a heart container and the dungeon item:

https://www.mediafir...stered.qst/file

Edited by TheRock, 29 June 2020 - 02:44 PM.

• Lordkronos likes this

#17 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 29 June 2020 - 02:55 PM

How does me sending you a quest file with your progress back sound?

EDIT: Made one. There will be a warp in the cave. It will take you to the end of level 3 and will then give you a heart container and the dungeon item:

https://www.mediafir...stered.qst/file

Cool Thanks so it was Not all Gone i very Apricate that :D

#18 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 29 June 2020 - 07:34 PM

I Found a New Bug in Chinrag City the Empty House there The Book there Work not as Intendet the Magical way is There but an Even more Magical Invisible Wall is Blocling the way :D

Oh and have you any Idea were the Switch for the Blue Barier is in the Crypt i couldnt find it Realy :D

By the way your Lavender Tows Soundtrack is Great its Sounds so Creepy like out of an CP :D

#19 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:01 AM

I Found a New Bug in Chinrag City the Empty House there The Book there Work not as Intendet the Magical way is There but an Even more Magical Invisible Wall is Blocling the way :D

Oh and have you any Idea were the Switch for the Blue Barier is in the Crypt i couldnt find it Realy :D

By the way your Lavender Tows Soundtrack is Great its Sounds so Creepy like out of an CP :D

Okay! Fixed the house music bug. No idea why it changed. Also, fixed the book bug too. 

On this screen go down the staircase.6ffsc7r7jqp7xjizg.jpg

• Lordkronos likes this

#20 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:40 AM

Here's where I'm stuck on.  Please help.  And there's another bug at the start of the video:

https://youtu.be/qTO94lbc5cA

#21 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 30 June 2020 - 01:10 AM

gujmm1eikjay4dhzg.jpg

Bomb the wall on this screen. I going to update it so now it's mark better.

#22 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 30 June 2020 - 07:23 AM

Okay! Fixed the house music bug. No idea why it changed. Also, fixed the book bug too. 

On this screen go down the staircase.6ffsc7r7jqp7xjizg.jpg

Ok Thanks i Will Look to Find that Screens wow that i Realy Overseen a Staircase its almost Funny :D

#23 Malstygian

Malstygian

Initiate

• Members

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:08 PM

I finished level 5 and the next area. Where is the key to put into the rock to get to the waterfall? I've gotten up next to the keyhole, but I can't find the key...

#24 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 30 June 2020 - 06:33 PM

I finished level 5 and the next area. Where is the key to put into the rock to get to the waterfall? I've gotten up next to the keyhole, but I can't find the key...

It found in a mini dungeon in snowfall. To get there you need to go through a cave with water and traps. The warp in the fields, go up a screen and then right a screen. The cave is on that screen. It's the higher one up.

#25 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 01 July 2020 - 07:39 AM

I can reach level 7 without the cyan bracelet by tanking damage in the icy water.  And, there's an activated switch in one of the caves leading to the snow village that I think was supposed to activated only by a diagonal boomerang from level 6, but it can be activated with the knives thrown diagonally.  Its a great game and level 7 was very challenging.   Tomorrow I'll be going to level 8.

#26 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 01 July 2020 - 08:48 AM

I have yet to sit down and play this, I did play the original though (and got bored of it somewhere in the middle). And while I have other quests that I want to get much sooner, I'm curious how different this remaster is.

It might be a good idea to update the quest page with information on how this Remaster differs from the original? Cause like, I am somewhat curious what the remake saw to address in the original and how that went, but it's not exactly plain from the screenshots. In fact, the "Chinag City" screenshot looks practically exactly how I recall that area being in the original?

#27 James24

James24

Adept

• Banned

Posted 01 July 2020 - 11:41 AM

Stuck on this block puzzle because I can't push the block into the teleporter.  I'm pretty sure it yields a key because I'm only missing one key to get to the boss.  Please help.

https://youtu.be/aTC5e1-xpNE

#28 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 01 July 2020 - 12:54 PM

Stuck on this block puzzle because I can't push the block into the teleporter.  I'm pretty sure it yields a key because I'm only missing one key to get to the boss.  Please help.

https://youtu.be/aTC5e1-xpNE

Solution, also, not sure why, but the version your using doesn't have this particular screen looking right... 

wfxihajc1tftdu0zg.jpg

I can reach level 7 without the cyan bracelet by tanking damage in the icy water.  And, there's an activated switch in one of the caves leading to the snow village that I think was supposed to activated only by a diagonal boomerang from level 6, but it can be activated with the knives thrown diagonally.  Its a great game and level 7 was very challenging.   Tomorrow I'll be going to level 8.

You still have to beat level 6 to get to the dark realm, so will probably just keep it the way it's. 

#29 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 01 July 2020 - 01:16 PM

I have yet to sit down and play this, I did play the original though (and got bored of it somewhere in the middle). And while I have other quests that I want to get much sooner, I'm curious how different this remaster is.

It might be a good idea to update the quest page with information on how this Remaster differs from the original? Cause like, I am somewhat curious what the remake saw to address in the original and how that went, but it's not exactly plain from the screenshots. In fact, the "Chinag City" screenshot looks practically exactly how I recall that area being in the original?

To answer what is different, all the screen design has been redone. The dungeons are 100% new. Like the only thing that is the same is that say it's a forest temple. So to answer, the shape is looks like it's retained in the overworld, but the design is more like a new game. 

• Mani Kanina likes this

#30 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 01 July 2020 - 01:46 PM

Heya guys. I just wanted To say that i'm sorry if you all have meets alot of bugs and problem there and there. I know that this quest may not be the best one i've made before due to been a buggy quest we've made. Long time ago before TheRock joins me that de worked in the quest To eventually finishs it for me, i've worked alone so that's a part of my fault... but i hope you enjoy it anyway. As for the block puzzle on the 8th dungeon there's à Room similair To this one. It's a mirrored solution of the block puzzle.

Edited by Sans, 01 July 2020 - 02:09 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mayath Island Remastered, Help, Bugs, Zelda Classic, Quest

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users