(request) anceint looking farore statues

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 16 October 2017 - 12:43 PM

could someone make or point me in the direction of anceint looking farore statues, like cracked or covered in moss; that work for dor tileset. like that are 1 by 2, 2 by 2 and 1 by 3 in dimensions; and one that is rather large (Kinda like the giant statue in the spirit temple from OOT but it would be farore). i hope this isn't confusing and impossible. thanks in advance.

#2 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 16 October 2017 - 01:34 PM

This whole post got messed up somehow. I'm editing it now.

I found these on DeviantArt, but they may not be exactly what you need. Were you looking got their TWW designs, or GB designs? Here's my Google search, it has some things you might want to check out.

#3 Geoffrey

Geoffrey

Chosen One

• Members

Posted 16 October 2017 - 05:09 PM

Perhaps this.

#4 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:47 AM

could someone make or point me in the direction of anceint looking farore statues, like cracked or covered in moss; that work for dor tileset. like that are 1 by 2, 2 by 2 and 1 by 3 in dimensions; and one that is rather large (Kinda like the giant statue in the spirit temple from OOT but it would be farore). i hope this isn't confusing and impossible. thanks in advance.

I will see how I feel, on the morrow or the day after, and (if I'm sound-enough), I'll load this quest style and try to make you coome tiles. It might be simpler to send the quest to me, but my PM box is full, and I do not want to much with it.

If you are on Skype, or on Discord, you may always send me a note via either service.

#5 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:57 AM

is "_| ZoriaRPG |_ " your skype name? i sent the quest to that account.

I will see how I feel, on the morrow or the day after, and (if I'm sound-enough), I'll load this quest style and try to make you coome tiles. It might be simpler to send the quest to me, but my PM box is full, and I do not want to much with it.

If you are on Skype, or on Discord, you may always send me a note via either service.

my skype is Nightmeresx

Edited by Nightmeres, 20 October 2017 - 09:59 AM.

#6 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 20 October 2017 - 09:10 PM

is "_| ZoriaRPG |_ " your skype name? i sent the quest to that account.

my skype is Nightmeresx

I responded to you there, with a quest file. Have a look at combo page 206 and tell me if this is the type of design that you want.

#7 Nightmeres

Nightmeres

Defender

• Members

Posted 24 October 2017 - 11:19 AM

yes this is what i wanted, thankyou

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users