Photo

The Satellite Streaming

Stream

• Please log in to reply
296 replies to this topic

#256 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 June 2017 - 05:47 PM

Do you also watch Did You Know Gaming? :P

I considered playing it, but I'm not entirely sure if I will, or if I'd stream it. We'll see, I suppose.

• Neppy and Cukeman like this

#257 Cukeman

Cukeman

"Tra la la, look for Sahasrahla. ... ... ..."

• Banned

Posted 09 June 2017 - 06:10 PM

lol, yeah but I kinda figured you'd known about it before that

#258 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 09 June 2017 - 07:34 PM

Didn't, actually! It seemed neat and is now on my radar.

• Cukeman likes this

#259 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 15 June 2017 - 08:37 PM

Well that was a bit of a random impromptu break. Didn't mean for that, but E3 sorta happened. Might've streamed tonight but real life got in the way. Look forward to SMRPG Randomizer Fridays tomorrow! Though that won't happen next week on the 23rd, as I'll be out of town that weekend, so I'll try to get some streams in before then.

#260 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 16 June 2017 - 05:57 PM

*sigh* It wasn't until I began this "scheduled" Friday stream that my Fridays have consistently been fucked up by some outside source. I'm rescheduling SMRPG to tomorrow night. We'll be back to Fridays on the 30th. Or at least we better be.

#261 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 28 June 2017 - 07:50 PM

So I mentioned before I was invited to the Twitch Affiliate program. I mentioned that hey don't get subscriptions, but I'm not sure why I used that wording, since subscriptions with a single emote were promised and in the works. Today, those rolled out. I was expecting just a low $1 tier though, since it's only one emote. Instead, it's the typical $5 tier, along with $10 and $25 tiers that regular partners offer, with one emote available per tier. I was surprised. But that's now live, and I'm excited. I already have my emote submitted and approved... And it should surprise no one. Redrawn just in case it might've gotten rejected if I had just submitted the regular sprite. So that's exciting.

Anyway, today's stream went well enough. Here's the top clips:

https://clips.twitch...ckpeaBibleThump
https://clips.twitch...TireSoonerLater

• Ammako likes this

#262 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 30 June 2017 - 01:46 PM

After the week off, SMRPG Randomizer Fridays returns tonight! Getting closer to the end of the game. No idea if I'll finish the game this session though.

#263 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 05 July 2017 - 12:45 PM

Executive decision: Delaying this week's SMRPG to next week. There's a couple things at SGDQ I wanna watch Friday and Saturday, so might as well just put off my stream.

#264 Cukeman

Cukeman

• Banned

Posted 09 July 2017 - 08:00 AM

When the paint starts to peel... your uncle recovers your house!

When you misplace your favorite tv season... your uncle recovers your 'House'!

(sorry, these are endless :D ...well, i'm up to 4 anyway)

Edited by Cukeman, 09 July 2017 - 07:09 PM.

• The Satellite likes this

#265 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

I need to get back into ZC.

I make absolutely zero promises. But someday I would like to catch up on some stuff I missed. That used to be a big part of what my channel was about, after all, until it became Randomizer City. Which I have no problem with, but, well, ya know, nice to have a bit of variety. That and I also want to stream the ALttP hack Secrets of the Past sometime...

#266 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:23 PM

Saving my file name shenanigans for posterity:

ALttP_-_VT_no-glitches-24_custom-standar

Also this great clip

Probably not doing All Dungeons again for a while. That one didn't go too bad, but I prefer skipping stuff if I'm able to cut on time and such. Stick to Master Sword and regular runs, and the former only until I cut the time to under forty minutes.

Tomorrow night is the finale of SMRPG Randomizer! Well, assuming things don't go horribly wrong in the final stretches. This oughta be good though. Again, probably not replacing that time slot with anything, but I'll be picking a different Randomizer to play on the side sometimes. That and continue to work on planning ZC streams sometime.

• Rambly and Cukeman like this

#267 Cukeman

Cukeman

• Banned

Posted 16 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

Tomorrow night is the finale of SMRPG Randomizer! Well, assuming things don't go horribly wrong in the final stretches. This oughta be good though. Again, probably not replacing that time slot with anything, but I'll be picking a different Randomizer to play on the side sometimes. That and continue to work on planning ZC streams sometime.

Aw, I missed being there  :sorry:  Great time for a nap me  :aggravated:

#268 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:44 AM

In no particular scheduled order, we'll be going into our first Zelda 1 Randomizer, as well as giving Super Metroid a casual run at some point... so we can try out Randomizers for that game. So that'll be fun.

Also more ALttP obviously.

#269 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 23 July 2017 - 11:15 PM

There's a flaw in the current ALttP Randomizer logic. Things designated as "quality of life" items (items that are nice to have but not necessarily required, like boots) have a tendency to show up way too late in the run. This has been a fairly widespread reported issue and hopefully gets fixed in the next logic update. Me? I had two seeds in a row where boots were not found at all. That is not fun. In the slightest. Out of three seeds in this logic, and based on other reports... I'm not playing anymore ALttP Randomizer until the next logic update. I've also noticed that flippers tend to be in Turtle Rock often, which is also stupid and not good.

So I'm gonna try something else to fill the gap in the meantime, Zelda 1 Randomizer, SMW Randomizer, Super Metroid casual then Randomizer as mentioned above... the channel will still go on, this just finally gives me a chance to capitalize on promises of variety.

• nicklegends likes this

#270 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 28 July 2017 - 10:01 PM

Okay so this was a failed experiment. Zelda 1 and SMW Randomizers are great concepts, but just... not for me. Zelda 1 could be a different story if I had something to help me easier keep track of things, SMW, maybe I just need some setting tweaks to prevent things like dozens of football-kicking Charging Chucks in cramped areas... But it's clear to me I only have fun playing ALttP Randomizer. I may take a friend up on an offer to "vet" seeds to ensure late/no boots isn't a thing anymore and just go back to ALttP until the next logic update. This means Super Metroid Randomizer just isn't happening. Might still play casual Super Metroid sometime just for the hell of it sometime though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Stream

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users