• This topic is locked This topic is locked
45 replies to this topic

#1 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:40 PM

(In order of decreasing post count.)

1) Teilyr - A Site Staff, but has been mysteriously absent for the past two months or so.

2) Matt - Super Moderator, haven't seen post since Here. Surely he's on vacation.

3) Aerogard LM - Another of Pure's older members. Disappeared for a long time, reappeared for several moments, then vanished once more into the inky depths.

4) ZeldaLord - An oldbie Moderator of the ZC forums... Post count crawled to an utter halt at his ascension to 1000 posts.

5) Bob - Another, older Moderator, demodded for flaming, so it is believed by some, has not been seen anywhere since the destruction of the old CZC. It is believed that he has acquired the ancient relic "A Life." May it bring him happiness. icon_rolleyes.gif

6) Rexlaninetales - Another frequent poster, whos posting habits seem to have hit a brick wall. Numerous logical explanations suggest the hurricane got him, but his bestest buddies of all have spoken to him, so they say, and he is in some financial problems with his stepfather. We all wish him luck.

7) Ganon_Dwarf - Rarely seen outside of the PureZC Forums, this happy go lucky member was one of the oldest members, so they say 'round the ol' campfire.

8) A guy and his game - Another frequent poster, seems to have stopped posting entirely, save for a few here and there.

9) FlameArrowStar - Seems to have stopped posting completely.

10) Blckscab - We miss him and his old school quests. He has a life now. May he rest in piece.

11) Jonathan - Now here is a true case of "gone"ittude. When he left PZC, he was found to frequent ZCN for a while, then dropped off the face of the earth completely, without a trace. His quests have not been found.

12) Setzer - Known since virtually the beginning. His avatar forever reminds us that "you suck!"

13) LinkZ03 - Has his own forums now, somewhere off in the starry skies that is the Internet. We wish him luck in his many ventures.

14) PureZ2S - An old General Discussion Moderator. Seems to have gone the way of the wind.

15) jman2050 - Pops in occasionally to tantalize us with content from his quest "Royal Heart." May we see more soon, lest fill his empty grave with a vase full of his spittle and money.

HAVE YOU SEEN THESE PEOPLE?

(Additionally, has anyone seen Xpertgmer? He seems to have dropped off of the list somewhere.

icon_razz.gif
(I'm so bored. -_-;')

#2 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 02:53 PM

AGAHG and Aerogard seem to be pretty lively to me. icon_odd.gif Also, I've seen FAS, jman, Setzer, and LinkZ03 on AIM and elsewhere, too. And... Teilyr disappears and appears often. Maybe he'll just show up again all of a sudden soon. icon_razz.gif

I've never once seen Bob and ZeldaLord post since I've registered. Bob hasn't posted since before I found PureZC. I barely know anything about these two members.

I've been seeing less Matt lately. I think he's a pretty cool guy too. I'd like to see him post more or... at least something. icon_confused.gif

Edited by Ben, 01 October 2004 - 11:38 PM.

#3 Dr. Mutagen

Dr. Mutagen

Even in the future, nothing works!

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:20 PM

I think I remember Rexlaninetales saying something a while back about having some kind of life-threatening condition. I sure hope not, but I wonder if that caught up to him... icon_frown.gif

#4 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 September 2004 - 04:52 PM

Even though, I am still kind of new, I read a lot of posts from all of them and I wondered where they went also. Teilyr was posting everywhere, I recall, and then magically stopped.

It is like an episode of the twlight zone. icon_blink.gif

#5 DashSim

DashSim

ancient being

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:02 PM

No meantion of Cloud87 or Heh-Man? For shame.

#6 HappyPuppet

HappyPuppet

Deified

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:10 PM

Maybe BH4 wasn't around in that time, because they were active a very very very very long time ago. @_@

#7 DCEnygma

DCEnygma

you're going to have a bad time

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:13 PM

Heh-Man appears randomly every few months, just to remind use he's alive. Same with MountainDrew, really. Teilyr and Matt are a mystery though. I have no clue what happened to those two. Didn't Ganon-Dwarf get banned, or was that Ganondorf? icon_eyebrow.gif As far as Rex, I have no clue, as he posted when I became a mod, but that was the last I heard of him. I've seen a guy and his game around, so he doesn't coun. icon_razz.gif Finally... FAS hasn't been a frequent poster the whole time I've been around, and hasn't posted at all since I was modded. As to the rest, I don't really know them, so I'm not sure. icon_shrug.gif

#8 LinktheMaster

LinktheMaster

Hey Listen, Kid

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:20 PM

1) Tei: He generally left because he has a life outside of the internet. Mainly because that life is out of control. But, he has to work, and for all we know, he might have been forced back into the Navy. :\
2) Matt: He was never exactly a frequent poster. And, I believe he usually pops out every once in a while.
3) Aerogard: I have noticed him too, but I don't know too much about him.
4) Zelda Lord: If I remember, I came to PZC right around when he disapperated.
5) Bob: Never talked to him
6) Rex: Most likely because of the disease that he said he had, or the hastle people kept on giving him.
7) GD: I remember this guy. He did drop off sudden. But, he came back for a week not too long ago, then dropped off again.
icon_cool.gif AGAHG: He never posted tremendously either.
9) FAS: He's been long gone for a while. He popped up a while back for a week, but left again.
10) Blckscab: He dried to make time for ZC, but he was unable to. icon_neutral.gif
11) Jonathan: He looked like he had good promise with his MM quest. Oh well.
12) Setzer: Never talked to him
13) LinkZ03: An old buddy of mine, but we don't talk to much any more. He never posted too much, as he had in mind for his own forums. None of which were successful. :\
14) PureZ2S: Never talked to him
15) jman: Never really talked to him, except for a few times.

#9 DashSim

DashSim

ancient being

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 05:24 PM

How could he not know the story of Cloud87? EVERYONE MUST KNOW THE STORY!

Really, Could87 is the original missing member of PureZC. This is fact, because I said so.

Edited by JoshSim, 27 September 2004 - 05:24 PM.

#10 plith

plith

I've been thinking.

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 06:23 PM

Teilyr's the only one on that list that I miss at all.

Some people just don't care as much about this stuff as others do.

#11 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 06:44 PM

QUOTE(plith @ Sep 27 2004, 07:23 PM)
Teilyr's the only one on that list that I miss at all.

Some people just don't care as much about this stuff as others do.

Teilyr and Matt are is the only ones I really miss. The rest I don't care for, or I get to talk to anyway. :\

Oh, I do happen to know that Aerogard commonly plays a game called Kingdom of Loathing nowadays, and that Wild Bill and I are in his clan. (well... I will be, if I happen to join any clan at all. ^_^) I've also seen blckscab on MSN sometimes.

EDIT: I actually don't care if Matt's gone now, due to a certain previous incident.

Edited by Ben, 01 October 2004 - 11:16 PM.

#12 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:25 PM

That was unexpected, Ben. icon_blink.gif ...

Concerning Rexlaninetales, ... I must be hallucinating, or .. my memory must be messed up. I sincerely remember posting something along the lines of .. *Looks above for a quote*
Another frequent poster, whos posting habits seem to have hit a brick wall. Numerous logical explanations suggest the hurricane got him, but his bestest buddies of all have spoken to him, so they say, and he is in some financial problems with his stepfather. We all wish him luck.
I could have sworn I had posted this. icon_odd.gif .. I guess I didn't. icon_sweat.gif Sorry.

And I'm still looking for Xpertgmer. ... And yes, I had intentioned to put Cloud87 on the list too, but he's just about the only one I've never actually seen post. icon_razz.gif

.. And what is Jman's AIM name? icon_odd2.gif .. I've been meaning to contact him numerous times.

#13 Fox McCloud

Fox McCloud

Junior

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 07:31 PM

I can explain Rex's absence. He has had to drop his internet connection, and cant get online unless he goes to the library, which is pretty far away. He also has to work with his BROTHER, not his stepfather. Ernie makes rex work.

#14 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 08:40 PM

Teilyr was on last night. He wa on the online list, but he didn't post.

#15 FireStorm

FireStorm

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 27 September 2004 - 09:04 PM

Can I add to this list? A fellow named Glenn the Great has always been fascinating to me, because he's the one who composed the Comprehensive Game Boy Zelda tileset, which is of course the set I have come to rely on. He has a total of 3 posts, none of which I have ever found. Does anybody know anything about him? What kind of history does he even have?

I also find it add that we've got close to 2000 members and some of them never post or whatnot. Probably the same 100 or so are the most active, posting day after day. A few hundred more post every so often, and a few hundred maybe a few times a year. I don't know. Just my preconceived notion.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users