#16 zeldamaster

zeldamaster

zeldapro duplicate

• Banned

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE(NineLives @ Jul 17 2007, 11:18 AM) View Post

http://www.purezc.co...o...c=28498&hl=
can you help fix my header error then?
saying that you could solve all problems.

I don't feel like pming. icon_frown.gif
Whats the problem

#17 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 01:47 PM

Well, check out my board below this one. I need that fixed.
Don't feel like PMing sorry.

Edited by gray0x, 17 July 2007 - 01:48 PM.

#18 zeldamaster

zeldamaster

zeldapro duplicate

• Banned

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:02 PM

QUOTE(gray0x @ Jul 17 2007, 11:47 AM) View Post

Well, check out my board below this one. I need that fixed.
Don't feel like PMing sorry.
POST A ZC PROBLEM ONLY REMMEBER I AM NEW TO THE SITE BUT I AM NOT NEW TO ZELDA CLASSIC =YOU DONT HAVE TO PM ME I AM GOING TO CHANGE THAT NOW =BUT REMMBER I HAVE BEIN GOING ON THIS SITE FOR A LONG TIME BUT I JUST SINED UP EARLYER SO ONLY ZC PROBLEMS THANK YOU AND ASK ME ANY TIME I WILL SEE IF I NO IT BYE.

#19 Aslion

Aslion

End Fascism

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:04 PM

It is a ZC problem.

#20 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:21 PM

Well, I guess that concludes zeldamaster's help thread, seeing as how he's banned.

#21 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:33 PM

QUOTE(Pokegamer1989 @ Jul 17 2007, 11:15 AM) View Post

Oh yeah! I would've felt so unwelcome if they had treated me badly when I joined a year ago. But, the staff here has helped me understand the rules.
However, zeldapro has been treated so badly both here and at AGN because of his poor spelling and grammar.

Seems like a good reason, why not just take him out and hang him, after all, we can't have people running around with bad spelling and errors in their grammar can we?
Who's got a rope?

#22 Evile

Evile

Dolphinslayer

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:43 PM

Thats a little harsh Freedom. Just because he can't spell doesn't mean we have to kill him. And hes banned now so you don't have to worry about him anymore.

#23 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:45 PM

Actually, he was being sarcastic, Evan.

Plus, zeldamaster's been permanently banned, but he'll be back when zeldapro's back from the undetermined ban.

#24 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 02:54 PM

Yes Evan, I was being sarcastic.
grammar and spelling are no reason to treat someone like a dog, and then when they are treated that way, and come back acting negatively, then the very ones that started the rudeness want to jump on them for that.
He only shares a small part of the responsibility for being banned now, he was pushed into a corner, and had it been me, I'd have come out swinging too.

He was made to feel unwelcome here, now he's banned, so I guess some of you can now set up high on your thrown and brag about your great victory here today.

#25 Mitchfork

Mitchfork

no fun. not ever.

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 03:12 PM

QUOTE(Freedom @ Jul 17 2007, 02:54 PM) View Post
Yes Evan, I was being sarcastic.
grammar and spelling are no reason to treat someone like a dog, and then when they are treated that way, and come back acting negatively, then the very ones that started the rudeness want to jump on them for that.
He only shares a small part of the responsibility for being banned now, he was pushed into a corner, and had it been me, I'd have come out swinging too.

He was made to feel unwelcome here, now he's banned, so I guess some of you can now set up high on your thrown and brag about your great victory here today.
Well... no, actually. And this is coming from one of the people that actually commented on his grammar. He wasn't ridiculed for his grammar, but he did get commented on because of it, and he overreacted. Plus, he wasn't even banned for that. He was really banned for spamming general entertainment.

#26 Freedom

Freedom

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 04:09 PM

I know exactly what happened. icon_wink.gif

#27 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 July 2007 - 05:25 PM

Back on topic, it's NOT true that there are enough documentation for 2.10. There are a huge load of things that you need to find out for yourself.

For example, warping from a darkened room to a normal (or vice versa) creates some transition bugs. Lets say that the dark room has a guy/string. You warp to another room from there that is lighted but don't have guy/string. Well, in this case the lighted room will have its north half blocked just like there was a guy there. I never experimented much on it, I thought it's because guy/string screen and normal screen can't be on the same DMap. This was foolness to think... I should have remembered the LoZ dungeons...

And there are many of these things, not only bugs!

#28 Taco Chopper

Taco Chopper

protector of the darn forum

• Administrators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:35 AM

There's also a thing I have to point out with insta-warps (stairs) in dark rooms. You use an insta-warp to the dark room and it doesn't act as a dark room...

just thought I'd point that out..

#29 link106

link106

• Members

Posted 18 July 2007 - 03:48 PM

Call me a noob for saying this but how do you put sprites in zelda classic 2.10?

#30 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 18 July 2007 - 04:37 PM

I don't call you a noob, rather point out that since I'm not sure what you mean, might be your knowledge isn't even enough to form the question well. Of course, this is far normal at the beginning.

So, "sprite" is the tile of a hardcoded object (Guy, Inventory Item, Use Item, etc.)

If you ask how to assign the tiles to these objects, then...
1. Guys have stationary place, look up the LoZ example quest.
2. Items are in Graphics=>Sprites, then go to the needed item sprite type, choose one from the list and then click on the current tile in the upperright corner. Don't worry, most items already have enough good tiles.

If you ask how to put new tiles into your quest, then I must say that there are two ways:
1. Draw yourself. Go to Graphics=>Tiles, choose a blank tile, click EDIT and start to place the pixels down. It's extreme easy if you use the LoZ classic set, also not hard with BS, but Pure and Dor requires high tiledrawing skills, while MC, SunTower, etc require extreme proficiency.
2. Import some. First, but a bmp or gif into your ZC folder (You can download an insane big heap of them from the Loose Tile Database). Then go to Graphics=>Tiles, stand on a blank tile, click GRAB, click FILE, choose your file, stand on the tile you want to rip in and click ENTER. You can choose more tiles with holding down SHIFT. Pressing R changes the colors if they look awkward because they weren't made for your chosen tileset. Sometimes you need to recolor the ripped tiles a little.

I hope I helped. Not sure, since I didn't completely understand your question. Still, maybe these information will be useful for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users