Photo

Build for Zelda arcade cabinet

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 muell

muell

• Members

Posted 30 August 2019 - 12:40 PM

Im new to zelda classic. I actually just found out about it today. Ive been trying to find a way to remake the original Legend of Zelda but with Snes graphics. From that I learned of bszelda and then zelda classic. I have already found that someone has remade the original loz but with the bs graphics and it seems to work but I cant get Zelda classic to run fullscreen I also need to find a way to disable the opening screen to zelda classic the one with the flames or at the very least only have it show for a short time and then go the the zelda game screen without any button presses. Is this something someone could help me with. Im trying to use it in a Zelda arcade cabinet Im working on. Long term goals would be to add a insert coin screen and a attract mode playing a gameplay video. 

69086926_2541859372536795_12377769759054

• SkyLizardGirl likes this

#2 Rocksfan13

Rocksfan13

Looks best in Blue

• Members

Posted 30 August 2019 - 02:39 PM

Full screen currently does not work in windows.

As far as removing the title screen, you can do that with the ZC Launcher.

I'm sure there's setting in an ini file that it set, but I'm not sure which.

#3 muell

muell

• Members

Posted 30 August 2019 - 05:21 PM

Thanks for the reply. Its good to know about the full screen. I have been racking my brain all afternoon trying to get it to work. Did it work in any of the previous versions? Is any work being done on it?

#4 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 31 August 2019 - 02:58 AM

It definitely worked in earlier versions, up to around 2.10 I believe. If all you want is to run a BS first quest then those earlier versions will be fine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users