Sheik's Note Sheet

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 12:30 AM

In this thread I will post the projects (relating to ZC) I am planning to make one day. I will mark the current project. So here you go.

The Legend of Zelda: Hero's Shadow : My current project. A quest that is rather small, but well designed. It's main feature is the Link / DarkLink system.

NeoZelda tileset: My side project. I am working on Migos new tileset quite a lot.

LoZ Remake: I had this idea of remaking LoZ1 with a detailed tileset, cutscenes, more story elements... Something like Nintendo would make LoZ1 nowadays.

LoZ: Legacy of Hyrule: A quest that plays a long time after the events of OoT, even a long time after WW. The Legends are forgotten and no one even remembers the name 'Hyrule'. That's were the player is going to play a descadent of the Hero of Time. This quest will look MC-ish with a hint of WW. So Link will be around 10-12 years old and stuff. (No Sci-Fi, still medievil.)

LoZ: Tears of the Gods: A quest that takes place in the time of the great flood (before WW). Water, rain and doomsday scenario.

LoZ: Unnamed quest: A quest that plays in Termina. It'll be huge and is most likely to be my second project. Therefore I will not spoil my ideas here. Just imagine Twilight Princess in 2D in Termina.

LoZ: Unnamed Sidescroller: A LoZ sidescroller. I liked Yoshi's Story (N64) years ago.

Unnamed Miniquest: Nothing in Hyrule, but in the medievil Japan. The story of a young man who gets curesed and falls in love with the daughter of a goddess. Heavy story based, no Triforce gathering or such. Action, combat and cutscenes.

Unnamed LoZ tileset: I think it'll be fun to make a tileset which uses the LoZ1 palettes, but still looks detailed. With MC trees and stuff, you know.

THP Fanart: Finished. (Comments please here.)

aKttH Fanart: Scetch started (21.3.2009.)

Edited by Sheik, 11 June 2009 - 06:28 AM.

#2 MattB

MattB

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:17 AM

LoZ: Tears of the Gods: A quest that takes place in the time of the great flood (before WW). Water, rain and doomsday scenario.

I've always wanted to see what exactly happened during the Great Flood, so this is probably my favorite concept out of the list. It kind of reminds me of Majora's Mask in that doom and despair are always around you.

#3 Eurysilas

Eurysilas

Paladin

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:21 AM

QUOTE(Matt Bick @ May 17 2009, 10:17 AM) View Post

I've always wanted to see what exactly happened during the Great Flood, so this is probably my favorite concept out of the list. It kind of reminds me of Majora's Mask in that doom and despair are always around you.

Seconded. icon_biggrin.gif

#4 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 17 May 2009 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE(Matt Bick @ May 17 2009, 05:17 PM) View Post

QUOTE(Eurysilas @ May 17 2009, 05:21 PM) View Post

Seconded. icon_biggrin.gif

Yep, you got it, that's what I thought, too. It will be (if it will be done one day) something like that: the rain is falling all the time and you have to run against time (water is rinsing). First, Link will try to stop the rain by awakening sages or such (the triforce-gathering part) and in the final battle or after the final battle he will seal Hyrule away with the master sword and flee with Zelda. Somewhat like that. Things will go terribly wrong, Link will loose the triforce fragment of courage (you remember you had to gather it in WW), Zelda will break the triforce fragment of wisdom, Ganondorf will try to stop the rain... And over that scenario like a shadow haning the anger of the godesses who let Hyrule drown in the seas. It will show off the human-emotional side of Link and Zelda, that try to flee their destiny, 'cause it morally sucks to leave Hyrule alone and it will show an nearly insane Ganondorf that's angry with the goddesses. I think it'll be quite cool to make such thing. One day, maybe.

#5 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 03:44 AM

List updated. OoSecrets added.

#6 Shane

Shane

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 04:40 AM

QUOTE(Sheik @ May 23 2009, 03:44 AM) View Post

List updated. OoSecrets added.

There this website whereyou can see the games maps and all there was a aprils fool game called orcale of hours and you have to change it to night and day and the orcale was Faron

#7 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:27 AM

QUOTE(Midnight_King @ May 23 2009, 12:40 PM) View Post

There this website whereyou can see the games maps and all there was a aprils fool game called orcale of hours and you have to change it to night and day and the orcale was Faron

And now? =)

Christians and mine idea is based on this. Most likely.

#8 Shane

Shane

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 05:50 AM

same thing i guess the VGmap thing was what I was talking about icon_biggrin.gif

#9 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:40 AM

No , we are not using that april fools map.........AT ALL icon_razz.gif

we are going for something more original and very faithful to the oracle series.

but thanks for the thought though midnight_king =)

Edited by Christian, 23 May 2009 - 06:41 AM.

#10 Shane

Shane

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 06:51 AM

when did i ask that o.o i said the features are the same thats all i said

#11 Shane

Shane

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:03 AM

yeah so how do you summon night or day or is it like a time system were like 24 minutes a day or something like that

#12 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE(Midnight_King @ May 23 2009, 02:51 PM) View Post

when did i ask that o.o i said the features are the same thats all i said

Yep, it's alright. We will have a day night system, but that was an idea not related to any aprils fool.

yeah so how do you summon night or day or is it like a time system were like 24 minutes a day or something like that

I won't answer that question here. Wait for the official thread =). This topic is made to discuss the projects (like the general idea) and not one particular project and it's mechanics.

Edited by Sheik, 23 May 2009 - 07:06 AM.

#13 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:17 AM

Updatet the list with link to the OoSec thread.

#14 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 June 2009 - 04:39 AM

Updated the list. Deleted OoSec out and added the tileset.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users