summoning guide war topic forum

• Please log in to reply
51 replies to this topic

#16 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:44 PM

I have enjoyed this game, thanks! I am now in the final house and have finished three puzzles but the forth one (upper right) has me baffled

#17 Deedee

Deedee

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:She / Her, They / Them

Posted 26 November 2015 - 09:57 PM

Is that the one with colored barriers?

Hint hint, they go up and down when you hit the switch. As in, they raise. As in "Hey! Stand on them when you hit the switch!"

• arieltap likes this

#18 arieltap

arieltap

Adept

• Members

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:13 AM

Is that the one with colored barriers?

Hint hint, they go up and down when you hit the switch. As in, they raise. As in "Hey! Stand on them when you hit the switch!"

that is just plain evil...   :disgust:

Thanks for a fine little mini-quest, Epad!

Edited by arieltap, 27 November 2015 - 06:38 AM.

#19 Mister Snooze

Mister Snooze

Paladin

• Members

Posted 27 November 2015 - 01:20 AM

he he, that was just too simple, very clever

And that (as they say) is that. I have gone into the light

Thanks for the fun!

#20 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:57 AM

Finished the quest..very fun and unique...though I didn't really like the ending. I will give it another playthru. 5 stars for uniqueness.

#21 wordsonplay

wordsonplay

• Members

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:56 AM

I'm on the Cerebral Graveyard level and trying to do the Lost Maze and am stuck. Can I get some assistance? Heading Up resets the puzzle, and the lone tomb is East. What direction are you supposed to follow? Definitely confused on this one.

#22 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:41 AM

East is first. The rest, follow the direction the numbered tombstones are in. For example, the direction of the room with two tombstones is the second direction to go.
The lone tombstone is the first direction to go, but since north resets the puzzle, there was another clue to go east instead.

#23 LinkFan212

LinkFan212

EVERYDAY is a BIG DAY

• Members

Posted 29 November 2015 - 09:51 PM

I'm lost in the Ice Palace...I have explored everywhere I can but still can't find where the dungeon item is. I've went outside on the left...the only way that seems I can get to now, and there's nothing but wirlwinds! Lol What do I do?

EDIT: Well I'm stupid...guess I can still travel around on them. Welp I'm off to complete this, then the game!

Edited by LinkFan212, 29 November 2015 - 09:53 PM.

#24 Aussie Riolu

Aussie Riolu

• Members

Posted 02 December 2015 - 05:26 AM

I have ZC 2.5.0 Build 28, but when I step outside after getting the sword and whatnot, the Day/Night thing goes crazy. I can't hurt enemies or go into doors.

Edited by Aussie Riolu, 02 December 2015 - 05:33 AM.

#25 Shosci

Shosci

Gaming Topics and Live Streams

• Members

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:59 AM

Oh, what in the world? This wasn't like this when I restarted. @Aussie Riolu, I'll go ahead and figure this out today. Sorry about that.

#26 Shosci

Shosci

• Members

Posted 02 December 2015 - 10:41 AM

BIG UPDATE REGARDING v1.2

A script bug was overlooked. You can call it aesthetic or gameplay, maybe both. The quest will eventually be taken down by one of the Database Staffs. The quest is being looked by myself, Moosh, and ZoriaRPG. If you did not download this version, don't worry about it for now. If you downloaded v1.2, it's best not to continue playing until a new version is public. I will re-post the quest hopefully today and let you all know in the forums when it's ready.

Sorry about that.

#27 Shosci

Shosci

• Members

Posted 02 December 2015 - 09:37 PM

Thank you everyone for your patience. Today was torture trying to get the bugs fix. On top of that, many things had to be redone since I had to use an older quest file. Then I finally went testing. What you should be able to see is Version 1.3 on the Quest page.

It's ready to be played. Remember that the Quest is designed to be played on 2.5.0 Build 28.

#28 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 03 December 2015 - 03:13 AM

A few dev notes for all of you:

The version of ZC used to make the game, is 2.50.1 (Build 28). That is however, no longer likely to be an issue. The game should now play in any 2.5 release, including 2.50.0, 2.50.1, and 2.50.2, but not including any RC or Beta!

I suggest using 2.50.2, and reporting any problems that you encounter with that, as it would be better (including for my sanity) to fix those, than to require people to use an older ZC version. Dark room drawing is fixed*, as are some other nagging concerns, and there should be an update available for you soon, but it will require a new save. (That also, should not be a problem in the future, but only time shall tell.)

*Dark rooms now confirmed to work properly in 2.50.0, 2.50.1 and 2.50.2.

The latest build of the game, v1.4, clears out some of the more notable problems, but it is far from fully tested. If Epad releases it, and people play it, please do so that that fact in mind, and report any bugs if possible.

Once Epad wakes, I'll go over a few things with him, and he can decide what he wants to do. If any of you want to do playtesting, and submit bug reports, I can set up a convenient way to do that for you. As of now, it seems I'm likely going to have to do script support on this, and future versions, so I hope that there are no more critical bugs resulting from scripts. (Curse you, ice physics, I know you are going to give me grief.)

#29 Shosci

Shosci

• Members

Posted 03 December 2015 - 12:16 PM

Summoning War v1.5 is coming shortly, curiosity of ZoriaRPG. This update is was made to be compatible with:

• ZC 2.5.0 (Build 24)
  • ZC 2.5.1 (Build 28)
  • ZC 2.5.2 (Build 29)

The dark room script will no longer become buggy.

#30 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 04 December 2015 - 12:58 AM

I'd like to stress here that the quest will work in 2.50.2, so it would be best to play it in that. Don't fear the new version of ZC. :D

If you encounter any issues while playing the game, please tell us what version of ZC you are using, when you report them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: summoning, guide, war, topic, forum

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users