Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 11 August 2020 - 09:26 AM

L.I.N.K.

l0AOSEc.png IEKsuyt.png LVx0hoh.png IwWlO0K.png EKR04x5.png

Download linkhttps://ufile.io/t167zah1

ZC Version: ZC 2.55 Alpha 78

The miners of Hyrule have gotten themselves trapped in dangerous mines filled with lava and aggressive creatures. Can you rescue them all before your air runs out? Go through 20 sideview levels, armed with your sword, bombs, and your jetpack! Link cannot jump, but his jetpack allows him to fly. The difficulty is very progressive, with the early levels being short and easy, and the later ones steadily becoming more complex and difficult. Mastering the flying controls will be mandatory if you want to get to the end of this! You will have to learn to quickly fly up and make a hasty retreat if you find yourself going down a shaft and not liking what's underneath. You may die several times, but you will always be able to continue playing in the last level you were in.

The quest is based on the ancient game "H.E.R.O.".

The music comes from "Fury of the Furries". Since it is enhanced music, make sure the .ogg files are in the same folder as the quest file, if you want to hear anything.

Read the in-game instructions before you play for the first time. Good luck and enjoy!

Edited by Jamian, 17 September 2020 - 02:31 AM.

• Avaro and Matthew like this

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• Members

Posted 17 August 2020 - 02:17 AM

Get psyched for level 19

Get psyched for level 19

Get psyched for level 19

Get psyched for level 19

Get psyched for level 19

Get psyched for level 19

Get psyched for level 19

Get psyched for level 19

Are you psyched for level 19 yet?

Get psyched for level 19

Played through this one and had a grand old time. Very old school arcadey feel. I got a little confused by the mechanics in the last couple levels where it felt like my mid-air hovers weren't always going through when I wanted them to, but I suspect it may have been my controller. Get psyched for level 19 though, since it's the hardest by a mile. 

• Mani Kanina, Jamian, Evan20000 and 1 other like this

#3 Avaro

Avaro

Game dev

• Members

Posted 17 August 2020 - 07:59 AM

The download on that site will expire in 23 days just so you know ;o

Looks interesting!

#4 Avaro

Avaro

Game dev

• Members

Posted 18 August 2020 - 09:08 AM

I made it to level 10 .. it's ramping up in difficulty slowly but surely ^^

This jetpack is yikes. Very arcadey-feeling quest, yeah. It's pretty cool and fun. I like it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users