Mad Moldorm

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:12 PM

Hello everyone i want to ask you a request for the first boss he'll got 12 big segments.

Mad Moldorm enemy:

The first thing is the big boss charge everywhere on the screen (with earthquake and sound) on horizontal or vertical way and faster.

(Link must hit Moldorm's tail to damage the boss). Some times Moldorm will try to hit Link (he'll poursuit him) and sometimes he'll float very high on the screen and he'll spin around and he'll throw somes boulders (that can explode) for 1 minutes before return on the ground. If Link kill Moldorm's tail all his segment will die (one per segments) and the head will make a explosion death animation before die completly.  

One addition of his attack could be that he'll throw some bubbles. If Link doesn't destroy those mini moldorm will appears. (can be killed easly but they'll be faster) and the big moldorm will stay at the air until Link kill all mini moldorms.

Edited by Sans, 11 October 2017 - 08:15 PM.

#2 TheLegend_njf

TheLegend_njf

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 October 2017 - 10:50 AM

For some reason I thought you were requesting a sad moldorm.

#3 PixElvis

PixElvis

Creative?

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:12 PM

Hello everyone i want to ask you a request for the first boss he'll got 12 big segments.

Mad Moldorm enemy:

The first thing is the big boss charge everywhere on the screen (with earthquake and sound) on horizontal or vertical way and faster.

(Link must hit Moldorm's tail to damage the boss). Some times Moldorm will try to hit Link (he'll poursuit him) and sometimes he'll float very high on the screen and he'll spin around and he'll throw somes boulders (that can explode) for 1 minutes before return on the ground. If Link kill Moldorm's tail all his segment will die (one per segments) and the head will make a explosion death animation before die completly.  

One addition of his attack could be that he'll throw some bubbles. If Link doesn't destroy those mini moldorm will appears. (can be killed easly but they'll be faster) and the big moldorm will stay at the air until Link kill all mini moldorms.

This reminds me of "Moldorm Prime" of the quest "Isle of Rebirth"

• Deedee likes this

#4 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 12 October 2017 - 01:28 PM

True but not especially the same way.

You tought i was requested a sad moldorm ? Too bad because i'm too sad X3 

No seriously good one for this joke.

• PixElvis likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic