A Link to the West

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 30 November 2019 - 05:04 PM

Is anyone playing the newest quest, "A Link to the West"?  Whew this quest is not for me.  I've lost so many lives and restarting the quest brings back the same enemies.  Where is the 3rd sword?  

#2 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 01 December 2019 - 03:55 PM

Is anyone playing the newest quest, "A Link to the West"?  Whew this quest is not for me.  I've lost so many lives and restarting the quest brings back the same enemies.  Where is the 3rd sword?  

Hi ,,sctmorgan,  can't make this quest to work on my PC, what version are you player whit..???. got the link for downloading..??

I may had this from any wrong place...thanks

#3 Lüt

Lüt

Germanize

• Members

Posted 01 December 2019 - 03:59 PM

can't make this quest to work on my PC, what version are you player whit..???. got the link for downloading..??

It's for ZC 2.55, you can download the latest alpha (current 44) here: https://www.zeldacla....com/downloads/

#4 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 02 December 2019 - 05:52 PM

thanks sctmorgan, that was the pro,,,hard to cheat on this one,, using plan B :heh: :heh:

#5 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 03 December 2019 - 03:34 PM

thanks sctmorgan, that was the pro,,,hard to cheat on this one,, using plan B :heh: :heh:

first ridiculous thing,,, I bought the candle to burn a suspicious bush to find out a five rps, under, :whap: :confused:, there are two sellers for the candle,, the one  to the far left, for -- 67rps,--  other seller by the middle for-- 60rps-- quest is no that hard using plan B''

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users