• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Deathrider

Deathrider

Nothing Special Here

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 01 June 2021 - 08:04 PM

Holy crap, cannot believe it has already been 3 months since my last update! This past 3 months has been AMAZING for development! Fixed many existing bugs/weird things, completely refactored my scripts to be more robust to accommodate more scripts in the future, and have fleshed out a TON of minor (but very necessary) things such as NPCs that have dialogue, houses that actually ARE HOUSES, and yes, more scripts that won't even see the light of day in my quest for likely many months if not years. I do now have fully scripted shops implemented and ready to use, and have still been accumulating dozens of new ideas that pop into my head.

I at one point stated that demo 2.0 would be the entirety of the overworlds, but have since decided (with the insight of Dimi) that it would be best to release demos by smaller, less revealing chunks such as by dungeons. So I am thinking the next demo will be just everything up to a completed Level 1 (yes, Temple of Haeren was not Level 1, get used to MANY MANY non main level dungeons :)).

With how many LPs that I have recorded I have been able to work on this a few hours a night every week night (sans Friday) for the last 3 weeks, and I still have ~2 months of open week nights for this and as a result I heavily desire demo 2.0 (2.0 where 2 is the main demo and .0 will be to accommodate bug fixes y'all find) to release before September.

I have only been MORE AND MORE excited to work on this, so much so I have lost sleep from my mind racing with excitement from the progress I have made, so still going strong!

Edited by Deathrider365, 01 June 2021 - 08:06 PM.

• Twilight Knight, Tabletpillow, TheRock and 2 others like this

#2 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 04 June 2021 - 02:38 AM

I'm very glad to hear you are making good progress!

I at one point stated that demo 2.0 would be the entirety of the overworlds, but have since decided (with the insight of Dimi) that it would be best to release demos by smaller, less revealing chunks such as by dungeons. So I am thinking the next demo will be just everything up to a completed Level 1 (yes, Temple of Haeren was not Level 1, get used to MANY MANY non main level dungeons :)).

You need to leave things to explore for us in the finished quest, so I think that's a good idea :-)

Looking forward to playing that demo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users