• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#16 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:03 PM

QUOTE(Fausch @ Feb 2 2013, 01:40 AM) View Post

If you're doing environment tiles, is there a chance that I could get some factory-like graphics?

Started with this. How do these look so far? I didn't make the walls perspectively correct, and instead use the uniform-size-all-around thing with them, since I presume this is the way you wanted it.
IPB Image

#17 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:44 PM

Wow, Koh...those are amazing dungeon tiles. Would you mind if I used them when they're finished?

Also, these Link tiles you made would be perfect for what I'm asking for (Without Link holding the sword in his hand) And of course, the stabbing, slashing etc, if possible.
Thanks so much. I appreciate it loads. icon_smile.gif

#18 -DuCkTApE-

-DuCkTApE-

The "Mask" will take over...

• Members

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

You should make a request tileset.. You take all the request from us people and add it to the Super GB Tiles.. That would actually be a really awesome tileset

#19 SpikeReynolds

SpikeReynolds

Ironically bald furry

• Members

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE(Koh @ Feb 2 2013, 02:03 PM) View Post

Started with this. How do these look so far? I didn't make the walls perspectively correct, and instead use the uniform-size-all-around thing with them, since I presume this is the way you wanted it.
IPB Image

Those are looking pretty solid.

#20 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:06 AM

Figured I may as well just add to this megathread of mine.  Someone needed a set of GB Link sprites using the bow, so I made these quickly...free to use.

GBLinkBow_zps07d7ff66.png

• Sheik and Jared like this

#21 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators

Posted 19 July 2013 - 06:24 AM

You're my hero.

#22 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:19 PM

Were these for SUCCESSOR? :P

#23 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 19 July 2013 - 01:42 PM

Hey, these are pretty good. Although for a second I thought the one facing left was Link doing the majin face...

I'm a very strange person. :P

Edited by Moosh, 19 July 2013 - 01:44 PM.

#24 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:35 PM

Were these for SUCCESSOR? :P

Nope, actually for someone on ZFGC.  Thanks guys, though it really isn't much of anything o.o.  I did that in like 5 minutes, so....if you have use for them go ahead =).

#25 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 10:49 PM

Was waiting on a friend so we could play Cube World together.  While I was waiting, this happened.

CustomLink_zps636647e7.png

#26 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:31 PM

Koh, no one's ever going to use a Link that you can't finish drawing. Either complete it, or don't post it at all. 

Edited by Jared, 21 July 2013 - 11:32 PM.

• Shane likes this

#27 Koh

Koh

Tamer Koh

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:45 AM

Hey, I'm a busy man, and shuffle across work alot~  Someone may have a use for it, and if they have the ability would do what they need to have done with him.  I can't guarantee 100% completion on something when it's done just to pass the time, or as practice.  At some point, my conscious tells me it's time to move on.  

#28 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

No offense, but how is it practice if it looks literally the same as almost every other Link you've made? :-/

Edited by Jared, 22 July 2013 - 12:01 PM.

• Shane likes this

#29 Ventus

Ventus

Legend

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 12:57 PM

Koh, no one's ever going to use a Link that you can't finish drawing. Either complete it, or don't post it at all. 

He can post whatever he wants to man so what if its a half finished sprite, he can post whatever he wish's.

#30 Bourkification

Bourkification

Magus

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:07 PM

No offense, but how is it practice if it looks literally the same as almost every other Link you've made? :-/

I think someone needs to remind Jared that this site is about people with a hobby: making games and graphics because its fun. We aren't getting paid for anything or making promises; no-one owes it to you to make or finish graphics, Jared.

If you don't like that, then learn how to sprite yourself. Then you might see how difficult it can be at times, hence the need for practice. You'll also find you will make many half attempts at sprites. Never did Koh say that he was not going to finish the set. Did you ever think he posted them up to get feedback?

• Supindahood, strike and Ventus like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users