• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Parsnip

Parsnip

Parsnip

• Members

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:04 PM

Hello everyone,
It's me. So this project pretty much seems dead to me. I've tried and tried to get some work done on this but I just can't get myself to make any progress on this or much progress in life for that matter. I not sure exactly what I'm going to do with this quest. All of my demo's I put out suck. And all the screenshots i have are ok...ish. And just to let you all know those screen shots are the actual game the demo is nothing now it was something very old the current project is much better. But I don't feel anyone cares about this quest. So i'll decide eventually what I'm going to do with this. I know i said i would get working on it after when school began and problems in my life got resolved but nothing is working how I planned it to be and no problems have been solved only more have been made. So I will no longer make many updates unless I decide to make further progress on this quest.

Goodbye,
Alex Peters
or Legend27

#2 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 22 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

Mah boi, you better not quit on this or I'll go bomb some dodongos!  :omg:

Let me try to put it like this my dear pal. It may seem that most people don't care about this project, but it may look like that since we haven't actually been advertising it, by this I mean promoting it on the Official Quest Shot forum, making updates often, so on and so on. Take a look at my quest, Hylian Legacy. I don't have that much followers or much feedback on my progress. But it's for the same reason that I haven't been showing off often. I've been... preparing for something special. 

Now, for this quest, it's pretty much understandable you don't feel motivated to work on it. It's ok, really, like a certain guy with Amy Rose on his profile pic said, "It's better to wait for a polished and hardworked on quest than a rushed one", and it's true. Dude, in simple words, you don't want to work on it? Fine, but try to not quit! Life gets the worst of us every now and then, and like I said, it's understandable. That's another reason I haven't been able to speak or help out recently, I've been quite busy with exams and crap. 

To make a long post short, I almost beg of you, don't give up. Take a break, or at least try to find the reason of making this quest, your first actual quest! If you don't feel motivated, don't work on it until you get some source of inspiration ;)

• Eddy, Haylee and Dirtyshovel like this

#3 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:24 PM

Your quest was good. :(

#4 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 23 September 2014 - 10:34 AM

I've always been interested in your quest, and I understand if you lack motivation to continue your quest. I have this issue all the time and it's been going on for the last year.

To kinda repeat what Demonlink said, don't give up. Giving up is never the best option in quest making. If you feel like you're not making any progress, then take a break and return to it at a later time when you get some sudden inspiration.

like a certain guy with Amy Rose on his profile pic said, "It's better to wait for a polished and hardworked on quest than a rushed one", and it's true.

I see what you did there :P But seriously, allow me to repeat the quote: "It's better to wait for a polished and hardworked on quest than a rushed one" I cannot stress enough as to how important this is, which is why I think that giving up because of a lack of motivation is never the best option.

• Demonlink likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users