Photo

'Canaria, the Upwind March' Discussion Thread

• Please log in to reply
128 replies to this topic

#91 Zoldeus

Zoldeus

• Members

Posted 07 December 2022 - 04:05 PM

I completed the quest. Why won't the workers let me back into the dungeon? I hope none of the three cement pieces I'm missing are still in there...

Other than that, I did pretty much everything, full hearts and magic, completed the trade quest and the tomb dungeon.

I'm missing one inventory item, the last one in the final row of the items one can select. Is it in the cement cave? Or is it just a blank field?

Also, what is up with the bird on the beach and the chest on the ledge in the same screen? There doesn't seem a way to reach it... Is there a puzzle about that bird which gets you the chest?

Edited by Zoldeus, 07 December 2022 - 04:05 PM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#92 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 07 December 2022 - 04:29 PM

I completed the quest. Why won't the workers let me back into the dungeon? I hope none of the three cement pieces I'm missing are still in there...

Other than that, I did pretty much everything, full hearts and magic, completed the trade quest and the tomb dungeon.

I'm missing one inventory item, the last one in the final row of the items one can select. Is it in the cement cave? Or is it just a blank field?

Also, what is up with the bird on the beach and the chest on the ledge in the same screen? There doesn't seem a way to reach it... Is there a puzzle about that bird which gets you the chest?

Don't worry, there's nothing you need in the final dungeon. All the cement can still be accessed after you beat the quest. The last inventory item is indeed within the cement cave! And, the bird gives you a hint as to how to access the chest, with the bird stating that it'll sing near water (so you need to find the patch of water (which is one screen to the right of the bird), and use the whistle). Hope this helps!

#93 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 08 December 2022 - 04:57 PM

I got to the final boss in the Fallen Domain after all your help. I couldn't beat the third phase of the fight after several tries and then

my computer crashed and I had to start the game over. I thought it would be easy to get back there, but I can't remember how to

finish the trading sequence to get to the Tower of Aala and the Tower of Inda. I have the Skull Necklace and don't remember where

should take it..

• Joelmacool likes this

#94 Zoldeus

Zoldeus

• Members

Posted 09 December 2022 - 12:52 PM

I got to the final boss in the Fallen Domain after all your help. I couldn't beat the third phase of the fight after several tries and then

my computer crashed and I had to start the game over. I thought it would be easy to get back there, but I can't remember how to

finish the trading sequence to get to the Tower of Aala and the Tower of Inda. I have the Skull Necklace and don't remember where

should take it..

If my memory is correct, the skull necklace is for the skeleton captain in the wreck minidungeon.

• Joelmacool likes this

#95 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 09 December 2022 - 01:37 PM

should take it..

Sorry to hear about your computer crashing, that's really unfortunate. Zoldeus is correct; you'll need to give the necklace to the Pirate within the Ship Wreck, which is located in the centre of the Ocean.

#96 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 26 December 2022 - 06:32 PM

Hi Joelmacool, and thank you for this wonderful quest. I have done a good progress in the game, 18 and 3/4 HC, 18 cement, 10 magic, so I suppose I´m near the end.

Is the trading sequence necessary for the quest ?- Who wants the snail grubs ?

Edited by Lukaz, 27 December 2022 - 06:21 AM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#97 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 27 December 2022 - 02:58 PM

Hi Joelmacool, and thank you for this wonderful quest. I have done a good progress in the game, 18 and 3/4 HC, 18 cement, 10 magic, so I suppose I´m near the end.

Is the trading sequence necessary for the quest ?- Who wants the snail grubs ?

Hi! Glad you're enjoying the quest! The trading sequence isn't necessarily required to beat the game (though you do need to complete the sequence up until you get the Music Box), but finishing the trade sequence does make the end of the quest a whole lot easier; you'd need to give the Snail Grub to the Frog in the Wetlands (east of the Overworld). Hope this helps, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the quest!

#98 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 27 December 2022 - 06:53 PM

Hi! Glad you're enjoying the quest! The trading sequence isn't necessarily required to beat the game (though you do need to complete the sequence up until you get the Music Box), but finishing the trade sequence does make the end of the quest a whole lot easier; you'd need to give the Snail Grub to the Frog in the Wetlands (east of the Overworld). Hope this helps, and I hope you enjoy the rest of the quest!

Yes, that helped a lot, thank you. Is there a mirror shield somewhere   :confused:

NVM, found it  :D

Edited by Lukaz, 29 December 2022 - 11:42 AM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#99 Demonlink

Demonlink

Lurking in the shadows...

• Members

Posted 27 December 2022 - 06:53 PM

Not sure if it's a minor bug, but I just got the hookshot and I can't select it, the cursor just won't go to where the hookshot is. :(

Spoiler

BTW, how do you enter the graveyard?

Edited by Demonlink, 27 December 2022 - 10:42 PM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#100 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 29 December 2022 - 11:45 AM

Not sure if it's a minor bug, but I just got the hookshot and I can't select it, the cursor just won't go to where the hookshot is. :(

Spoiler

Not remember exactly, but i think the path to the graveyard opened after beating Ocean Temple

Edited by Lukaz, 29 December 2022 - 11:47 AM.

• Joelmacool and Demonlink like this

#101 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 29 December 2022 - 01:22 PM

Not remember exactly, but i think the path to the graveyard opened after beating Ocean Temple

Nope, I actually beat the ocean dungeon first and I still can't enter the graveyard. :(

• Joelmacool likes this

#102 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 December 2022 - 02:41 PM

Nope, I actually beat the ocean dungeon first and I still can't enter the graveyard. :(

You want to do the 

Spoiler

• Joelmacool and Demonlink like this

#103 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 29 December 2022 - 04:45 PM

Spoiler

That is indeed a minor bug; shouldn't be too big of a bug, since the hookshot isn't used for anything important to the story, and if you beat any of the three dungeons after Canaria Castle, you should be given an item that allows you to access the hookshot (the item of the Ocean Dungeon, for example, should give you access to it). I'll still try to fix this though, but it shouldn't impact your play-through of the quest.

To access the graveyard, you'll need to enter the Shrine on the coastline (south of the Trees of Velea). Hope this helps!

Edit: Found a fix for the issue; now you're required to have a certain item to get the hookshot.

• Demonlink likes this

#104 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 30 December 2022 - 01:19 PM

Thank you for your help! I actually think I stumbled into another bug:

Spoiler

EDIT: Derp, forget it, I didn't see that block :lol:

Edited by Demonlink, 30 December 2022 - 01:37 PM.

• Joelmacool likes this

#105 Demonlink

Demonlink

• Members

Posted 30 December 2022 - 03:23 PM

I finished the game.

• Joelmacool likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users