Photo

SotW 184

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
35 replies to this topic

Poll: SotW 184 (46 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favorite screen!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Dawnlight

Dawnlight

My name is NOT Jason!

• Members

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:32 PM

mudvayne

#17 lucas92

lucas92

Defender

• Members

Posted 11 November 2007 - 06:59 PM

Castchaos, I think that the windows you placed here just... scrap the whole screen. Try some church windows...

Voted for mudvayne.

#18 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

Can you take me as far as PureZC?

• Members

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:51 PM

QUOTE(billy ronald @ Nov 11 2007, 12:41 PM) View Post

Billy Ronald: your shot rules becasue it's me so (vote)

I thought he was kidding - until I saw the (vote). Seriously, you're voting for yourself when the other two shots are clearly better? Even if your shot was the best, it's really decency to null if you're in the competition.

Thus, it is irony that your vote for yourself was the only vote for you. icon_razz.gif

It was a tough choice for me between CastChaos and Mudvayne, but Mudvayne won-out. Very original.

#19 Fire Wizzrobe

Fire Wizzrobe

Master

• Members

Posted 11 November 2007 - 09:10 PM

Null. Epic suck for all of you. icon_teehee.gif

billy ronald- Not much to see here. A near square room full of water is not a very interesting subject. Think of all the strange geometric shapes you can, and build dungeon walls like them.

CastChaos- That would be truly epic if the repetetive brick pattern of the castle was broken up and if there were structures on the side. Play Boktai for inspiration on big castles.

Mudvayne- Imaginative with a nice mood, but really, it's bunch of tiles thrown together that don't mix, and it's hard to see what's going on, IMO.

#20 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2007 - 11:02 AM

QUOTE(LostInHyru1e @ Nov 12 2007, 01:51 AM) View Post

I thought he was kidding - until I saw the (vote). Seriously, you're voting for yourself when the other two shots are clearly better? Even if your shot was the best, it's really decency to null if you're in the competition.

Thus, it is irony that your vote for yourself was the only vote for you. icon_razz.gif

It was a tough choice for me between CastChaos and Mudvayne, but Mudvayne won-out. Very original.

well i've been touthe always vote your self or your saying you's is no where even neer good (and i aways like my shots)

#21 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

• Members

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:48 PM

QUOTE(billy ronald @ Nov 12 2007, 09:02 AM) View Post

well i've been touthe always vote your self or your saying you's is no where even neer good (and i aways like my shots)

Pardon my french, but... what the hell did you just say?

Words like "Neer", "You's", and "Touthe" are not familiar to me. I seriously can't understand that statement... the only parts I did understand is "I always like my shots" - we all do, but we don't vote for ourselves. And "Always vote your self", but... do all the rest of the contestants to that?

#22 NineLives

NineLives

Boom. Zoom. Dakota.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:56 PM

mudvayne wins end of story.

#23 Old Inactive Member

Old Inactive Member

I'm back sorta.

• Members

Posted 12 November 2007 - 02:16 PM

QUOTE(LostInHyru1e @ Nov 12 2007, 06:48 PM) View Post

Pardon my french, but... what the hell did you just say?

Words like "Neer", "You's", and "Touthe" are not familiar to me. I seriously can't understand that statement... the only parts I did understand is "I always like my shots" - we all do, but we don't vote for ourselves. And "Always vote your self", but... do all the rest of the contestants to that?

Cheak my sig i'm Dyslexic so yes i'm going to be a bad speller as Dyslexic is a learing disablity and they think drifetey (and is why i'm more willing to learn Zasm than Zscript)

#24 Red Phazon

Red Phazon

Adept

• Members

Posted 12 November 2007 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE(Fire Wizzrobe @ Nov 11 2007, 07:10 PM) View Post

Mudvayne- Imaginative with a nice mood, but really, it's bunch of tiles thrown together that don't mix, and it's hard to see what's going on, IMO.

Fire Wizzrobe's statement complements my thoughts, but still Mudvayne gets my vote. Clean out that screen, work on your screen design, and it will be a great, dreamy looking area.

#25 LostInHyru1e

LostInHyru1e

• Members

Posted 12 November 2007 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE(billy ronald @ Nov 12 2007, 12:16 PM) View Post

Cheak my sig i'm Dyslexic so yes i'm going to be a bad speller as Dyslexic is a learing disablity and they think drifetey (and is why i'm more willing to learn Zasm than Zscript)

I didn't realize... so many people spell poorly because they're too lazy to do otherwise, and laziness irks me... although I still don't understand what you were trying to say that first time. ~_~

Was the last line saying I'm nowhere near as good? I don't know.

And how would being Dyslexic make you more willing to learn ZAsm than ZScript?

#26 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 03:55 AM

tx for vote!
eh this screen was the first of this style, i make! isnt a bit empty, i know! but i have a dungeon in this area! icon_wink.gif this looks like better! i think, whit sound, its still better!

#27 NoeL

NoeL

Legend

• Members

Posted 13 November 2007 - 10:00 AM

Looks like another nailbitingly close week!

#28 Moonbread

Moonbread

Playing With Psychos

• Members
  • Pronouns:They / Them

Posted 17 November 2007 - 05:18 PM

CastChaos will win this, this I know.

#29 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 17 November 2007 - 05:32 PM