Let's Play: The Legend of Zelda - Remastered

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 14 November 2014 - 06:55 PM

The final version of my never-wanting-to-end quest series. Now it's finished and in a form I wanted it to be from the beginning. Three challenging quests that make you feel like you're playing the old LOZ again, just ... a bit harder, and with much more stuff to explore and more items to get, more enemies (new ones) to fight, etc. I hope you're gonna like it. :)

Unfortunately, I had to close down my Youtube channel (due to technical issues with my computer). However, you can play the "LOZ Remastered" quest series by downloading them from my signature. Thank you! :)

~ Meow

Edited by Matthew Bluefox, 30 November 2014 - 07:12 PM.

• Eddy and RedmageAdam like this

#2 Nicholas Steel

Nicholas Steel

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 30 November 2014 - 09:27 AM

The link does not work, also you could probably mention the author of the product you're playing in your post too :)

#3 Matthew Bluefox

Matthew Bluefox

Meow

• Members

Posted 30 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

Since I am the author, I felt there was no need to add that information in the video. ^^ And yeah, I had to close my channel due to technical issues and the inability to produce further videos.

#4 RedmageAdam

RedmageAdam

The Protector of Emotions

• Members

Posted 30 November 2014 - 08:42 PM

Since I am the author, I felt there was no need to add that information in the video. ^^ And yeah, I had to close my channel due to technical issues and the inability to produce further videos.

Aww, I really enjoyed watching you play through the 1st quest of it. Just a shame you had to leave.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users