sabotage dragoon

• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#16 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:51 PM

I killed the pirhana boss on that cripty cave - just the sword and some bombs ,,

when the big trunk opened there was just a shield in there!!

Kinda tough  monster -- about 200 sword strokes to kill that ugly stuff :eyeitus:

Where did you found the bombs?

#17 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:15 PM

I'll tell you what, ShadowTiger.  I'll keep working on SD if you update each of my bosses to run on a single screen using scripts instead of chewing up maps like they're going out of style.  Deal? ;)

You flatter me that I am suddenly viewed as any sort of scripter. :P

Where did you found the bombs?

The place is in Bell. You need the Boomerang from the Mud Prison in the Swamp to the south of the starting position. When you reach Bell, go east'ish, and there will be a switch (lever?) you can use the boomerang on. Eventually you'll reach Clippy's cave. I think there are some walls that you can simply walk right through (not like a TLOZ Dungeon Walk-through wall.) that will get you closer to the bomb carrying ability. Bring ten or so coins.

#18 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:03 AM

There was an Armageddon link the other day that has a partial list of things to do in SD....I know I saw it because it referenced getting bombs in Bell and I was going to tell Vravelo about it....now it is gone....I believe ( but could be wrong...) C-dawg had said something about his "original" post but now it's gone...dangit

#19 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:18 PM

What was the other chest item in the Mud Monkey Prison?  Boomerang was one item, what was the green heart shaped pendant? thing??

#20 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:13 PM

That might have been a Heart Container Piece, assuming we're thinking of the same thing. Because I can't see it.

Oh unless it was a boss key type thing. It wasn't displayed in the inventory at the time, because it's a different type of item. It's used in an internal ZQuest event that triggers something elsewhere, likely.

#21 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:16 PM

The Mud Monkey Boss...I've hit it a few times which produced a star and a chime but no registered hit on his meter....trying to track him down and nail him is close to suicidal.....is there a strategy to use??

#22 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:57 PM

Well, the pattern is the same for each phase. It's all unscripted, so it has to use a combo-based system, as per ZQuest's design. When you damage him, you have to quickly walk onto a space that doesn't have damaging bubbles or any other damaging thing. A combo can only have one attribute, so it's either "damage" or "warp" - And it's warping you invisibly to the next "frame" of the boss fight. Otherwise if you don't damage it in time, it'll timed-warp you back to the first frame of that particular attack animation of the boss, and you'll have to do it all over again.

#23 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Man , still haven't found that "bite" , bunked at a place of some sort and got lost among so many abyrinth closed shutters

there is any glove for moving blocks on this quest ??? if so where's  at????

#24 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:12 AM

:confused:I saw comments on the Mud Monkey, the secret "warp stairs or whatever" and being lucky enough to be standing in the right place.  That's rough :shiver:.....however, he has been beaten by some as I understand.  Next boss question, the Strawberry dude, after the first phase with the boomerang being used, I am having a difficult time finding where to place Niloc as the screen is pulling him into the lines of fire.  Any advice here, besides some randomness factor again :confused:  Thanks so much! :bounce:

#25 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:02 AM

Man.!! can you PM me the cheat code for this sabotagedragoon??

don't need level 1 code, I'm strong enough for that part , need better level maybe 3 or four?

need to compare yesterday and today game stage""  

I'll much appreciated your gesture .... thanks              

#26 ShadowTiger

ShadowTiger

The Doctor Is In

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:59 AM

I don't have it. Besides, the quest hasn't been released to the public, as it were. It's not finished yet, and isn't currently being worked on, as far as I am aware.

#27 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:35 PM

I don't have it. Besides, the quest hasn't been released to the public, as it were. It's not finished yet, and isn't currently being worked on, as far as I am aware.

Shadow"' thank you , you are great!!

#28 vravelo

vravelo

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:53 PM

Hi! the lady on the picture want to meet me at the library- wherre the library is at????????

the chest on the picture I can't reach it do I need fli[ppers or hookshot for this????

this dungeon is mobling stronhold"" what's the item on this dungeon?? I need a candle????

lady_zpscd7dd624.png

chest_zpsd12f6050.png

#29 chiefbigcalf

chiefbigcalf

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:57 PM

Is there any help as to what/where to go/do in order to make progress in this awesome quest?? .  Items like the lantern, flippers, bracelet/glove would be extremely helpful.  Is there any info where these things can be found and what has to be done ?  The mud monkey and strawberry bosses, what "rewards" are garnered if you can defeat them??  This is such a terrific quest but can be very frustrating being able to make limited progress in so many areas, especially when you can see items but can't get to them for whatever reason.

Edited by chiefbigcalf, 05 June 2014 - 01:08 PM.

#30 C-Dawg

C-Dawg

Magus

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:29 PM

I don't even remember.

I can tell you this much. The wand was used in this game as an ice rod. It freezes most water solid; that is how you cross water puddles. The flippers were repurposed as climbing gear.

The ice rod is in an ice cave.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users