Your Zelda Series Tier List

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Majora

Majora

Unironic Marxist-Leninist

• Members

Posted 06 May 2022 - 06:45 PM

I thought this would be a fun compliment to Mitsukara's "What Zelda game(s) have you beaten?" thread. https://www.purezc.n...showtopic=71805

https://tiermaker.co...-remakes-500367

This includes spinoffs and remakes individually, it's pretty comprehensive. Although I just realized it doesn't include the Skyward Sword Remaster which I would put at A.

Here's mine. 

ue2D5z3.png

Edited by Majora, 06 May 2022 - 06:56 PM.

• Matthew likes this

#2 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 06 May 2022 - 09:27 PM

FyCKU1D.png

Still cannot play OoT without becoming awash with childhood nostalgia. It's objectively far from a perfect game but it's sure not dropping from its spot anytime soon.

Interestingly since the last time I did this, ALttP dropped down a tier from being on par with OoT, and the original Legend of Zelda shot up several tiers. Must've been all that time working on 7th Quest, I've caught the boomer brain.  :blah:

• Rambly, Majora, Matthew and 1 other like this

#3 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 May 2022 - 10:33 PM

tierlist2.png

This is remarkably close to the previous time I did this tier list. The only changes were that Zelda II, the Oracle games, and Skyward Sword bumped up a tier, when I considered that their merits were strong enough to keep them out of D. And I guess Four Swords moved up a tier because there's no F tier in this one and I was too lazy to make one.

Not ranking spinoff games or ports/remakes. Age of Calamity seems to be missing anyway.

#4 TheRock

TheRock

Go glitches

• Members

Posted 06 May 2022 - 10:40 PM

Here:

SS: Majora's Mask / Skyward Sword / Breath of the Wild / The Wind Waker / Twilight Princess / Ocarina of Time

S: A Link Between Worlds / The Minish Cap / A Link to the Past / Oracle of Seasons

A: Link's Awakening / Oracle of Ages

B: Four Swords Adventures / Spirit Tracks

C: Phantom Hourglass / The Adventure of Link

D: The Legend of Zelda

Edited by TheRock, 06 May 2022 - 10:41 PM.

#5 Architect Abdiel

Architect Abdiel

Kingdom Builder

• Members

Posted 07 May 2022 - 06:41 AM

You asked for it...

62AYaHJ.png

#6 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 07 May 2022 - 07:34 AM

I'm ready to anger some people today

RFxDQXJ.png

Age of Calamity isn't in the original list but I'd put that down at C

#7 Joelmacool

Joelmacool

Addicted to Overwatch

• Moderators

Posted 07 May 2022 - 07:40 AM

Here's my rankings... (Age of Calamity and Skyward Sword HD are D tier)

tqPxRTZ.png

#8 Rambly

Rambly

Hero of Time

• Members

Posted 07 May 2022 - 07:53 AM

It's honestly been so long since I played Wind Waker (over 10 years), Twilight Princess (over 15), The Minish Cap (approaching 20), A Link Between Worlds (approaching 10), or honestly even Skyward Sword (over 5 years) by this point that I don't even know if I feel comfortable ranking them anymore, but here we are:

iZVy7TO.png

Some pertinent things:

- I'm finally fully embracing my boomer love of Ocarina of Time. Like Moosh, I guess.

- Adventure of Link goes hard. One of the best, and way better than the first Zelda

- This goes against every contrarian impulse I have to admit, but, well, I confess: Majora's Mask is actually a fantastic game

- Skyward Sword has fallen a bit. It used to be my favorite Zelda. I want to replay the Switch version at some point to see if that remains true...

- I replayed Four Swords Adventures recently and discovered it's actually a really fun little game. I really enjoyed it!

• Moosh and Architect Abdiel like this

#9 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 08 May 2022 - 12:23 PM

unknown.png

#10 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 08 May 2022 - 03:30 PM

unknown.png

Here's mine. Worth mentioning, lower doesn't really mean I dislike them, I just like the other ones more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users