Lost Identity help

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#31 peachstar

peachstar

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 07:58 AM

Work your way round the room to the top right corner.  Now if you walk down thru the light blue block and the dark one you will drop through that hole and land in the spot below with the key.  Hope that helps.

Now I am stuck in the chasm of crawlers, when I get to the room with the Falconer, I get blasted before I can draw a weapon.  No clue what to do in this room to defeat these guys.  Any hints????

Edited by peachstar, 05 April 2014 - 08:27 AM.

#32 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 09:40 AM

Falcon is only weak to the wand magic and wand melee. You'll just have to attack him head on with it and dodge the hands as much as you can.

#33 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 11:13 AM

Work your way round the room to the top right corner.  Now if you walk down thru the light blue block and the dark one you will drop through that hole and land in the spot below with the key.  Hope that helps.

I suppose this is the hole you ment. But the ladder works automatically. It´s impossible to drop down here. Or did I misunderstood something ?

zelda008_zps19714fdf.png

#34 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 02:04 PM

If you are trying to fall down the hole to floor 2 to get a key, you will have to fall down the right hole on the floor above this screenshot. That will take you to the key you will need on floor 4.

In order to get the key that is in this room, hit the yellow button, then Hookshot the candle nearest the door by walking as close as you can to it, then go and push the block into the grey switch, then hookshot to that candle near the door again and make your way to the treasure chest which contains a key.

#35 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:02 PM

Help please...I've defeated the falcon by going through all those tubes.  Now I can't find the 3rd boss nor the boss key.  Help please.

#36 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 05 April 2014 - 08:15 PM

Have you found Pit's Arrows?  If so, hitting a switch in the glitch area with Pit's Arrows will cure the glitch and put you in a regular version of that area (The Deepest Chasm).  In order to get to the Boss Key, you must go north, then east three times from the Deepest Chasm starting screen until you reach the spike room.  If you got all three keys from the "glitch" side of the dungeon, then use the extra one on the lock block.  Find your way around to that door on the east, fight the Stalfos, then go down and fight a mini-boss.  After beating that mini-boss, the way to the Boss Key will be opened.

Make your way to the same area you got Pit's Arrows in the "glitch" version, except go there in the "regular" version.  You will fight one last miniboss to get the boss key.

In order to get to the Boss Door, just go through the portal in the first room of the Deepest Chasm.  It will take you to a room with a red pipe to the left, and the boss door to the south.  Go through the pipe first to give yourself a shortcut to the entrance of the dungeon.  Going through the boss door will lead you on a path to the boss.

#37 peachstar

peachstar

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 08:59 AM

Stuck again!  Finished the university but I only have 8 heart pieces so I can't pick up the red sword.  I got one in the snowy area and one by the university but that's it.  Also there is a fisherman at a pond and it looks like something should open up here, he mentions the water.  And what of the shop that will appear with a camp fire?  It seems like I've missed a few things here.

#38 claudio6996

claudio6996

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:23 AM

hello everyone can anyone tell me where is the level 1 thks

#39 Avalee

Avalee

Junior

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:25 AM

Finished Level 2 and looking for Level 3. I have been all over the area to the far left where I needed the hookshot to get to and did some things. Opened the warp from the fishing guy to get back to the Under The Campus Place. I have opened up all the map that I can get to so far it seems. I see triggers that need the wand.

I have also gone into all 3 or was it 4 of all the places there and did all I could do inside.

And hints on where I might find Level 3?

Never mind my son helped me find it. I had the boss key but forgot to go back to this one place.

Thanks

Av

Edited by Avalee, 06 April 2014 - 12:47 PM.

#40 claudio6996

claudio6996

Initiate

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:12 PM

nobody can tell me where is the level 1? :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :confused:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:

#41 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

I have beaten level 3 but I am missing one heart, have only 9. I know I have beaten heart dungeon 3 and 4. Where are dungeon 1 and 2 located ?

#42 Kinlaien

Kinlaien

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

So, I have come to what I believe is a progress stopping bug (for me at least) in Music Tower on this screen.  What happened is that when I first got to this room, I did not have the key needed for the locks.  Because of the pegs preventing me from returning to the previous room, I became stuck in the room and had to F6 my way out.  Upon returning to the room (after exploring and finding the key), the pegs are still up from before, barring me from entering the room again.  I tried leaving the dungeon completely and returning from the overworld and the room is still unchanged.

stuck_zps9add5360.png

#43 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 12:47 AM

@ peachstar: the other two heart containers are located at a bomb able wall in the same screen that sokka's hut is in, and in a burn able bush in the Passageway Forest. The fisherman's pond will have a portal that is opened from near the entrance of Level 3, and will be used as a shortcut. What do you mean shop that will appear with the campfire? Unless you are referring to the Snowland's hidden shop, which is one screen east, one screen north from the snowland entrance.

@ claudio6966: from Master Fro's house, go east, north, then north again and you will find yourself in Passageway Forest. Navigate through the maze to find the bow and arrow (each seperate). After you have done that, then hit the statue that is on the screen with the Triforce on the ground (not on the top left corner) and it will open up the staircase to level 1.

@ Lukaz: the heart container dungeons are in a bomb able wall on the same screen that sokka's hut is on, in a burn able bush that you see when coming into Passageway Forest, on the other side of a small pond in the Snowlands (requires Hookshot and gauntlets to get there.), and finally, in the Dark University on the bottom left corner, you'll have to hit a button first by hitting a crystal switch in the west that activates Hookshot targets that lead you to the button.

@kinlaien: if you have the boss key, then use it on the boss lock block at the beginning of the dungeon and it should put you on the other side of the pegs. I will put that on my list of bug fixes in the near future, though.

#44 claudio6996

claudio6996

Initiate

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 09:43 AM

@ peachstar: the other two heart containers are located at a bomb able wall in the same screen that sokka's hut is in, and in a burn able bush in the Passageway Forest. The fisherman's pond will have a portal that is opened from near the entrance of Level 3, and will be used as a shortcut. What do you mean shop that will appear with the campfire? Unless you are referring to the Snowland's hidden shop, which is one screen east, one screen north from the snowland entrance.

@ claudio6966: from Master Fro's house, go east, north, then north again and you will find yourself in Passageway Forest. Navigate through the maze to find the bow and arrow (each seperate). After you have done that, then hit the statue that is on the screen with the Triforce on the ground (not on the top left corner) and it will open up the staircase to level 1.

@ Lukaz: the heart container dungeons are in a bomb able wall on the same screen that sokka's hut is on, in a burn able bush that you see when coming into Passageway Forest, on the other side of a small pond in the Snowlands (requires Hookshot and gauntlets to get there.), and finally, in the Dark University on the bottom left corner, you'll have to hit a button first by hitting a crystal switch in the west that activates Hookshot targets that lead you to the button.

@kinlaien: if you have the boss key, then use it on the boss lock block at the beginning of the dungeon and it should put you on the other side of the pegs. I will put that on my list of bug fixes in the near future, though.

thks RedTribeLink

#45 Lukaz

Lukaz

Master

• Members

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

Thaks alot  RedTribeLink. It was the bombable one I had missed. Just whant to say, this quest is really great. I hope that this is not your last quest / Lukaz

EDIT. After beating level 4 and went all the way out through the burning castle I will meet Ganon again. But how do I defeat him ? I have tried a lot of times and with various weapons, but nothing works. What is the secret ? / Lukaz 

Edited by Lukaz, 07 April 2014 - 01:58 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users