Lost Identity

Rating: 3.6/5 (4 ratings)
Photo

Lost Identity help

• Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

#1 The Satellite

The Satellite

May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce.

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 29 March 2014 - 11:04 PM

If anyone hasn't heard of it, it's a new quest in the database. For those who have played it, I'm a bit stuck. How do I get into level two? I'm assuming I need the ocarina, as a guy told me I'd need that and the fire crystal to get into... somewhere. I guess the area he named is level two, and if that's the case... where do I get the ocarina? If it's in the classic boss rush arena, I need a third key; I found the one in the bombable wall and the other underneath the bombable rock surrounded by pots. Where's the third key? Thanks.

EDIT: Found it. It was behind one of the big trees. That's kind of a weird place to put it, but I guess it was hinted at earlier to check behind trees for stuff, so okay.

#2 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:17 AM

Stuck for real this time:

kUsAFeK.png

What do I do on this screen? Also, are super bombs available in this quest?

Also couple of bugs:

ueSLnRB.png

It's possible to get yourself completely stuck here and unable to get back without using F6 if you don't push a certain block before pushing other blocks.

eay1Y0A.png

On this screen, if you go down the stairs then come back out, you get deposited in the screen's corner instead of by the staircase.

#3 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 01:04 PM

On Screenshot 1, you will need to use the Wand (Which is in Level 3) on that crystal and it will light up the torches.  Super Bombs are not in this quest.

Also, thank you for notifying me of those bugs!  I'll be sure to fix them ASAP.  I hope you are enjoying this so far!

#4 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:53 PM

I'm stuck in Classical Boss Rush because I can't find a key. I killed the 2 dodongos  but it didn't give me the key needed to go to the next room. I went back and bombed all the walls in the previous 2 rooms but no key. I've tried bombing, burning and arrows in the first room hoping to get the left door open but no success either. I had one key when I first went into the dungeon so did I miss one in the overworld?

#5 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:22 PM

Look in every square, even behind some trees and stones possibly to find where you find all 3 keys in the snow area.

#6 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:35 PM

There are 2 areas I can't get into because the bridge only lets me get across one square. Are those the areas that hold the 2 keys I'm missing? I got one key by bombing but I haven't found any others. I was having fun until now. :tard:

#7 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 03:51 PM

Here are the locations of the three keys in the snowlands:

1: bomb a rock surrounded by pots.
2: behind the large tree.
3: Behind a bomb able wall above a large stone surrounded by pots.

These three keys are used in the Classical Boss Rush to get one of the two items that will get you into level 2. I hope this helps.

#8 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:40 PM

Thanks for the help RedTribeLink.  I got the 2 keys I was missing

• MermaidCim likes this

#9 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:56 PM

On Screenshot 1, you will need to use the Wand (Which is in Level 3) on that crystal and it will light up the torches.  Super Bombs are not in this quest.

Also, thank you for notifying me of those bugs!  I'll be sure to fix them ASAP.  I hope you are enjoying this so far!

I'm missing a key in level three then. I've found two and used both, one on the door at the bottom of the stairs in the third screenshot I posted, another at the beginning of the building above this one. There was a locked door on the left side of the latter, with shuttered doors on both sides of the first floor. Is there a key on the roof? Maybe I didn't look hard enough but I couldn't find one. Thanks for the answers, and no problem on reporting the bugs. :)

• Joaish (RedTribeLink) likes this

#10 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 06:47 PM

Which keys did you get?  There is one key that you can obtain from each roof and a few others scattered through the dungeon.

#11 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 07:11 PM

I don't remember, but I must have missed the one on the roof then since I don't remember getting one on that roof. I'll look there again later, thanks.

#12 The Satellite

The Satellite

• Members

Posted 30 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

Where might I find the key for this room?

Spoiler

#13 MermaidCim

MermaidCim

Yes I'm that guy who dreamt Dani was Zelda. LOL Cimfam/zelda

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 08:47 AM

yeah i've noticed in a few rooms in the Dark University area that when you leave a room, you get placed back on the upper left corner of the screen...where you could get stuck....happens in a few areas including leaving the Main University entrance, and you get placed on top of building.

#14 Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Joaish (RedTribeLink)

Junior

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 09:06 AM

There are three keys total that are in the "glitch" version of the dungeon. One of those three keys you will use in the "regular" version of the dungeon. There are two keys to find in the regular version, and they are in the same rooms that the glitch keys are. One in the room north, then east of the spike room (? Room in the glitch version), another south of the spike room. The extra key in the glitch area is in the same room that's on the screenshot, but just in the glitch version.
I hope this lengthy description helps! :)

@SoStaci: I patched the one warp error that TheSatellite found in the most recent patch update. However, there was another change I did in the recent update that May have broke some of my warps. I'll get it fixed as soon as I can. Thanks for notifying me of this.
  • MermaidCim likes this

#15 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 31 March 2014 - 11:47 AM

Got stuck in  Musical Tower; missing a key.

zelda034_zps2d80d38b.png

This is a second floor. As you see, you have to unlock lockblock to access 3rd floor. I found a key in top left room of the floor, but i already used in in bottom left floor only to discover I need hookshot to advance. 

I am hoping it`s not a quest-ending "use a key in wrong place and get perma-stuck" cruelity...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users