Photo

Screenshot of the Week 347

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
22 replies to this topic

Poll: Screenshot of the Week 347 (55 member(s) have cast votes)

~

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:12 PM

I voted for Jared. I like the palette (It's Migokalle's right?). The screen design is pretty solid. Not too sure about those shadows though..a bit too much contrast difference. Other than that I see no problems with the rest. I am doing a similar thing with the LttP mountains, it makes them SO flexible. (Though I am still organizing my set icon_sweat.gif) You should definitely use aa2's ocarina script and set it to trigger something on that rock when a specific song is played.

#17 Jared

Jared

Deified

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 05 December 2011 - 08:20 PM

QUOTE(Pokemonmaster64 @ Dec 5 2011, 01:23 AM) View Post

*Wins by a landslide*

Haha, I know it! I thought I was going to be in last, looking at Moo2wo's shot...

#18 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:17 PM

Jareds is well put together, and tells a story. Which is awesome! Good job!

However, I really really like Nolornbon's purely for the sake he's using the Final Fantasy Adventure graphics. They seriously don't get enough love in this community. Especially for enemy sprites. However, the questionable pallets and lack of any good composition lead me to vote for Williams instead.

That is a absolutely perfect shot. Like, it's made with classic, and it's beautiful. I don't usually have a hard on for classic either; this is just a very well put together shot, and it looks great. I get the sense that Link's at the top of a mountain, and is about to achieve something at the result of a long strenuous ascent.

That shots not getting nearly enough love. Boo silent majority. Boooo.

#19 )-( Marchland Malady )-(

)-( Marchland Malady )-(

)M( Still No Tombs In The Sims 4 )M(

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 December 2011 - 09:08 AM

I am getting devoured in these SotW contests. Looks like all future submissions are going to be top of the line from now on. It's time to get serious. I have to make a screenshot using Dance of Remembrance and an original theme. My next screenshot will have to be way better than anything I have ever made before. I can do it, though. I do know how to use layers, thus I can use Dance of Remembrace. I am thinking of doing an overworld screen, but with a unique dungeon entrance featured. Winning SotW would be a massive accomplishment for me.

If I had not submitted a submission myself, I would have voted for the classic shot. I like screens that are unique.

Edited by Nolornbon, 06 December 2011 - 09:09 AM.

#20 William

William

Banditos

• Members

Posted 06 December 2011 - 07:23 PM

I nulled, since I entered, but had I not entered I probably would've voted for Russ. The design is cool, and the detail is really nice. It's not all too often that I see a desert shot that I like, so that makes this a little unique. The one thing that I don't like is the gap between the waterfall streams. It makes it look as if there are three separate waterfalls as opposed to one solid waterfall, which I think would look better. Other than that, though, it's a very nice shot. I'd probably say 7.5/10, if I were to give it a score.

#21 Rover

Rover

slam dunk

• Members

Posted 07 December 2011 - 12:09 AM

Jared wins my vote.

#22 Obderhode

Obderhode

There is great power in knowledge.

• Members

Posted 10 December 2011 - 06:36 PM

I voted for Jared. Really nice palette and I like the rock with music inscribed on it. ^^

Edited by Twinblake, 10 December 2011 - 06:36 PM.

#23 Neppy

Neppy

Grand Overlord Empress

• Members

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:48 PM

Nolornbon - 2 votes = 4.55%
William - 10 votes = 22.73%
Moo2wo - 3 votes = 6.82%
Russ - 9 votes = 20.45%
Jared - 20 votes = 45.45%

Total Votes: 44

Jared