Help with Throwback Quest

• Please log in to reply
383 replies to this topic

#31 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 05:31 PM

Thanks for the help superpatch13 with the keys. I got all three keys but after killing a snake and walking into a room only to be blocked by a star tile that I haven't stepped on previous nor could I figure out where that room was, well.........That's enough frustration for me. It's not fun anymore.

#32 superpatch13

superpatch13

Zehahaha!!!

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 06:16 PM

sorry you think that :( . Well, the point is to use your map to look for the room below in which you need to bomb to get to the trigger.

#33 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:31 PM

I cant find level 7 anywhere

Huge bug: some warps in the raft game will infinitley loop back to the beginning of warp as if you never went there in the first place and if you restart you start off in the corner stuck, I didnt want to save because I didnt want to risk restarting the game

#34 superpatch13

superpatch13

Zehahaha!!!

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:05 PM

Thanks. I apparently didn't put the green spawn flag and only one of the raft warps repeated. As for Dungeon 7- it's in the forest where dungeon 3 was. There's a skull rock for every place with a dungeon.

#35 umbrello

umbrello

I am a hero

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:11 PM

I'm stuck in what I guess is level 2. It's the one with those pink switches that change the dungeon. I would describe what I've done so far but it's so confusing I really can't, lol. 

#36 superpatch13

superpatch13

Zehahaha!!!

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 10:15 PM

oh. Dungeon 2 lol the pink switches move certain rooms around. The moved rooms move to one of the sides from the starting point. does this help? I can provide pics if necessary.

#37 umbrello

umbrello

I am a hero

• Members

Posted 10 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

oh. Dungeon 2 lol the pink switches move certain rooms around. The moved rooms move to one of the sides from the starting point. does this help? I can provide pics if necessary.

Nah, don't trouble yourself with pics. I usually end up quitting eventually anyway, lol. I'm too lazy for puzzles that make you think. 

#38 bigboylink

bigboylink

Recipient of Ways

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:16 AM

Just finished level 1, and I love what I see so far.  While most first dungeons play it safe with a forest theme, fire theme, water theme, or some other elemental theme, this quest took a bit of a risk and it paid off.  I was worried it was going to be a huge fetch-the-keys romp, but the dungeon is well balanced (good call on the re-spawning blue octorocks, btw).  I like the placements of the gohma and aquamentus.

I haven't yet read any of the other posts ITT, but I hope subsequent dungeons use the familiar Zelda 1 dungeons in clever ways (nostalgia is certainly one of my weaknesses).

I really like the soundtrack choices so far.  FF6 overworld fits great (and I'm surprised that I can't think of another quest that's used it previously).  Master of Puppets was an A+ choice.

#39 deme

deme

Experienced Forumer

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 03:32 AM

In level 2. darkmoon caverns.. i have a map and a key, where is the other key? 

#40 superpatch13

superpatch13

Zehahaha!!!

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 10:04 AM

the first floor or the second floor?

#41 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:47 PM

man I am seriously stuck on level 8 (source of the earth/sky) I can't find any solution to get this key

cDIo1MK.png

I tried doing everything on everyside of this room, the only one that seems logical is the one above it

URTivdD.png

And have no idea how to get the big key

And yes I have walked in to those tablets, I know how to get to the side of the lock but no key to unlock it

And the only lock so far (not big key doors) i need to unlock is this one

xs9ARTN.png

Edited by GhostKnight22, 11 June 2014 - 12:48 PM.

#42 superpatch13

superpatch13

Zehahaha!!!

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:52 PM

the middle picture is the room you need. It's a tricky secret, but if you look closely, the brown border around the steaming floor stops at a certain point on the bottom side.

#43 SyrianBallaS

SyrianBallaS

Defender

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 12:55 PM

Thanks man, throught this entire quest you need eagle vision to find some secrets

#44 superpatch13

superpatch13

Zehahaha!!!

• Members

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:02 PM

Yep, this game makes you look at everything lol. In an unreleased version, the brown borders never gave you a hint they stopped XD I can't make this quest too hard now

#45 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:10 PM

So, I'm in Level 1 and I can't find a key to go through the door in the room with a Fairy in. Any hints on what I can do?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users