Photo

Map of the Month 12

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Map of the Month 12 (33 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favorite map!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:19 AM

Welcome to Map of the Month 12!
We've reached a high number, haven't we? 12 months... if I'm not ENTIERLY mistaken, that's one year... (if you can't tell, I really, REALLY don't know the calendar good enough)

Either way, it's pretty cool, innit?
We should get down to the buisness. We have two maps this time around, one of which is an old map, and has already been submitted before... one of mine. The reason of this, is because I simply didn't have any more maps. I got one submission this time around... that's pretty weak folks. We've been able to run this for a year now and stopping now would be a shame.

Shiek
No Caption

Migokalle
Old map. I know most of you will go "Bah, old map! Seen it before, therefore it sucks. LOGIC FTW!". That's fine, because it's only here to fill in an empty spot.

So, go ahead and vote. LIFE AS WE KNOW IT DEPENDS ON YOU TO VOTE!

Migokalle signing off.

#2 Marco

Marco

• Banned

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:54 AM

You got my vote, Migo. I assume that is... Pure Rememberance, and those mountain tiles and trees, blended with the palette, words that I can describe is awe.

#3 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:21 AM

Shiek:
Very good Classic map. Truly Classic, but more than LoZ. I especially like the right half, with that detailed mountain and small island.

Migokalle:
Old map, therefoe it sucks. LOGIC FTW! (I'm even lazy to make that italic.) What I said last time applies now, too. It's OK, since it's a filler anyway.

Null'd. I had more constructive minutes in my life. Maybe I enter nachtest mal.

#4 Titanium Justice

Titanium Justice

Justice is served!

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:24 AM

I voted for Migokalle. Love that beautiful map of a tropical location, from that side-quest of yours.....whatever that quest was called again, I forgot. icon_freak.gif
Anyways, I still think it looks awesome! icon_thumbsup.gif

#5 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:41 AM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Apr 6 2009, 03:21 PM) View Post

Shiek:
Very good Classic map. Truly Classic, but more than LoZ. I especially like the right half, with that detailed mountain and small island.

Migokalle:
Old map, therefoe it sucks. LOGIC FTW! (I'm even lazy to make that italic.) What I said last time applies now, too. It's OK, since it's a filler anyway.

Null'd. I had more constructive minutes in my life. Maybe I enter nachtest mal.

Thanks for the compliment.
..." nachtest mal " <-- Hui, da versucht tatsächlich einer Deutsch zu schreiben, aber ich, als kleiner Rechtschreibfehler-Jäger, muss es verbessern : 'nächstes Mal' müsste es heißen *muss...Rechschreibfehler...töten...muss...töten...*. Hehe.

So far, Shiek.

#6 CastChaos

CastChaos

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 09:11 AM

Oh, I didn't even know you were from Germany. :O
If I had known, I wouldn't have tried to insert German into my post, since I know it quite poorly... icon_confused.gif

#7 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:54 AM

QUOTE(CastChaos @ Apr 6 2009, 04:11 PM) View Post

Oh, I didn't even know you were from Germany. :O
If I had known, I wouldn't have tried to insert German into my post, since I know it quite poorly... icon_confused.gif

Hehe, for me it's tortue to actually understand what you're all talking , you can say I know English quite poorly icon_razz.gif (Well, I'm learning it since about seven and a half year but it still sucks :>).
... we're getting offtopic oO

#8 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 06 April 2009 - 10:57 AM

Gosh, they're both so good! I can't choose! I think I'll just go for Shiek because I've seen Migo's before.

#9 Zemious

Zemious

Magicite: Bahamut

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:45 AM

Migo gets my vote, I never liked the graphics in Z1 at all. :/

#10 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:02 PM

QUOTE(Zemious @ Apr 6 2009, 06:45 PM) View Post

Migo gets my vote, I never liked the graphics in Z1 at all. :/

They are ugly, aren't they ? icon_wink.gif I like Migos more, too, of course but I nulled my vote being a participant. His way of making everything damn detailed is really awesom... it's already art.

#11 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 12:14 PM

I like Migokalle's best, but I've seen it before... So I'll null.

Und Shiek, deine Ortsplane (good?) ist auch toll, aber ich liebe Migokalle's Plane mehr.

#12 Din

Din

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 01:18 PM

Shiek, Sie ist ein großer Klassiker Bildschirm. Diese Höhlen sieht großartig aus, und ich kann das Gefühl der Einstellung.

Migokalle, ich liebe die Art von tropischen Strand Einstellung. Sie fügt hinzu, große Variante der Landschaft.

Ich bin der Abstimmung Migokalle.

(For those of you who don't read German, I'm voting for Migokalle.)

#13 Sheik

Sheik

Deified

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:01 PM

Reading your German gives me a feeling how my English must sound. icon_razz.gif
But it's kinda sweet of you trying to write it in German :3

It's like 50/50 but I think Migo is going to win. I mean, Classic looks pretty ugly after all icon_biggrin.gif

Bis dann, Shiek.

#14 Din

Din

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:45 PM

I just translated it. Blech, I sound absolutely horrible! Okay, well, I tried... icon_sorry.gif

Shiek, I love how you use the classic set. The caves look great, and I can feel the mood of the map.

Migokalle, I love the great tropical beach setting. It adds great variety to the landscape.

I'm voting for Migokalle.

^If I remember correctly, that's what I meant to say.^

Edited by Din, 06 April 2009 - 04:58 PM.

#15 Shane

Shane

💙

• Moderators
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 08 April 2009 - 05:35 PM

Shiek: Good Classic Set Map know how to use them **Votes**

Migokalle: Good Bright Sunny Map I nearly voted you icon_cry.gif

Your both so good I had to spend hours choose a person for MotM but for a second I think Migo going to win good luck you to icon_biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users