Photo

Map of the Month 6

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

Poll: Map of the Month 6 (34 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for the best map!

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#16 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 01 October 2008 - 09:00 PM

Moonwhisper - 7/10
Purplemandown - 6/10

While neither are awe inspiring, both are good and easily fit that bill as being acceptable. As different as they are, Moonwhisper's map seems to have a slight edge on overall detail for me.

#17 Purplemandown

Purplemandown

The Old Guard

• Members

Posted 03 October 2008 - 06:04 PM

Seeing as I am one of the contestants, I am voting for myself. However, reading these posts makes me think, and many of the critisisms seem to be true.

I voted for MoonWhisper. Very nice use of the classic tileset.
Purplemandown's map is somewhat alright, but I don't like the fact some objects appear to be floating without any support, for example, the bridges around that center area of the map.

WHAT! There is no bridge in the middle. That's rock. Well, whatever.

#18 nicklegends

nicklegends

Trofessional Pransposer

• Contributors
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 06 October 2008 - 12:57 PM

Moonwhisper: Excellent use of classic-style graphics. The area looks different and yet somehow familiar... I like it.

purplemandown: Eh, it looks like a well-designed map, but it isn't all that pretty or impressive. Again, though, it looks like a fun dungeon to play.

I voted for Moonwhisper.

#19 Christian

Christian

Summoner

• Members

Posted 06 October 2008 - 07:38 PM

i voted for Purplemandown because thats my style of zelda..though its squared..mind you that nintendo always made there screens squared because there screen compared to zelda classic are very much diffrent because zelda classic has that NES screen still.

Edited by drzchulo973, 06 October 2008 - 07:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users