• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:43 AM

Gotta say, this is a really nifty quest so far. The Wind Labyrinth was quite a frustration to get through, but I'm happy the trees and whirlwinds you reveal are permanent. Otherwise, that would be really evil and bad :P

And I'm also stuck. Just got the candle in the Flower Dungeon and a key to spend in a cave in the graveyard. I found the shop where you can buy the L/R buttons, but I haven't got 20 rupees and I have no idea where they are. Help would be appreciated! :D

Edit: Just as I say this, I manage to find 20 rupees in a random set of grass. Great lol

Meaning it randomly appears? Or you randomly found it? I cut every square of grass I can find and no red rupee...What screen was it on?

I can't find this thing. I'll just wait on a response. I already spent a half hour searching for this rupee.

I love the ideas this quest presents. Its a lot of fun...and sheer brilliance. 

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 18 July 2017 - 08:58 AM.

#17 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:34 AM

Meaning it randomly appears? Or you randomly found it? I cut every square of grass I can find and no red rupee...What screen was it on?

I can't find this thing. I'll just wait on a response. I already spent a half hour searching for this rupee.

I love the ideas this quest presents. Its a lot of fun...and sheer brilliance. 

There should be a single room in the flower dungeon which is filled with grass with a river of water right in the middle. Cut the grass around the top-right corner and you should get 20 rupees.

• Epsalon ZX and CimFighter like this

#18 Zolias

Zolias

Retired Darknut Captain; Apprentice Wizrobe

• Members

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:37 PM

I found a game-breaking glitch...  in the Flower dungeon, inside the room with the bubbles and the Blue Leevers, the item that's supposed to spawn drops in the top-left corner inside the wall, instead of the item pad.  Without it, I can't continue at all.  I'm currently using build 2.50.2 (which I figure is the one everyone uses) if that helps...

#19 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:42 PM

That's not a real glitch. 

#20 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 18 July 2017 - 02:42 PM

I found a game-breaking glitch...  in the Flower dungeon, inside the room with the bubbles and the Blue Leevers, the item that's supposed to spawn drops in the top-left corner inside the wall, instead of the item pad.  Without it, I can't continue at all.  I'm currently using build 2.50.2 (which I figure is the one everyone uses) if that helps...

If that's the Magic Container, go one room up and kill the enemies in there by using the enemy spawn trick (kill a gel and then go back, and repeat). You'll see why :P

#21 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:26 PM

There should be a single room in the flower dungeon which is filled with grass with a river of water right in the middle. Cut the grass around the top-right corner and you should get 20 rupees

I never noticed there was grass in that room...even when I scanned the map. No wonder. lol
Thanks. :)

Edit. Finished with 100%. Love everything here. Hope these ideas can be expanded upon. I'm gonna do a quick replay...then write a review.

PS...39 kills. I'll try for alot less now

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 19 July 2017 - 01:57 PM.

• Eddy likes this

#22 LikeLike on fire

LikeLike on fire

vaugly coherent

• Members

Posted 19 July 2017 - 01:56 PM

do i ever need to go back to the flower crypt again?

#23 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:02 PM

After you beat the boss...no

#24 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:34 PM

I've been watching your playthrough, you could have made your life easier with that boss by finding extra hearts before taking him on. :P

Edit: In case you weren't aware of that, it's also possible to disable the "continuous heart beep" sound in the ZC menu. I wish there was a way to disable that yourself as a quest rule or something.

Edited by Jamian, 19 July 2017 - 02:40 PM.

#25 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 19 July 2017 - 02:43 PM

I wish there was a way to disable that yourself as a quest rule or something.

You could replace the heart beep sound with a blank sfx and then add a section to the global to check if you dropped under a certain HP threshold and play a warning message to mimic ZC's disabled heart beep behavior.

#26 Alucard648

Alucard648

Wizard

• Members

Posted 21 July 2017 - 01:53 AM

Spoiler

Edited by Alucard648, 21 July 2017 - 01:53 AM.

#27 Eddy

Eddy

ringle

• Moderators

Posted 21 July 2017 - 04:31 AM

Spoiler

Spoiler

• Alucard648 likes this

#28 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 21 July 2017 - 08:02 PM

What causes the screen to go into "Funhouse" mode when fighting the Flower Boss and how do I avoid it?

It's killin' me!

#29 Jamian

Jamian

ZC enthusiast

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 12:22 PM

It's one of the boss' attacks. You can't avoid it but you can limit the danger if you stay sufficiently far away from the boss. You'll also get help from the quest if you keep trying.

#30 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:01 PM

Okay. Is there a strategy for the Wind Maze thing? Or is it completely random? I gotta say, I'm not a fan at all of that area's design. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users