Quest Project Updates forum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Kite

Kite

• Members

Posted 26 April 2014 - 07:44 AM

What is this forum?

This forum contains update topics generated from the Quest Projects hosted on our site. You can navigate and reply to existing topics in this forum like ordinary forum topics since the actual update topics are stored on the forums.

What are quest projects?

Quest projects are pages for quests that are currently in development. They provide quest makers with a central place to give information about their quests, show off screenshots, host demo downloads, and discuss the project with other staff members of the quest. Other registered members are then able to follow quests that they want to keep updated on. When you follow a quest, it will show up in your quest project feed, accessible by either going to the Members Home section and going to the the Project Feed, or by clicking on "Quest Project Feed" under the Quest Projects menu.

How can I find out which quest project a topic is coming from?

On the top right corner of a topic in the full board skins, you should be able to see which project it is linked to along with some information about it.

How can I find update topics from a specific project?

Go to the Updates tab of the quest project on the site and it should list only the updates for that particular quest project.

How can I create new topics in this forum?

New topics in the forum can only be created by quest project admins/creators.

If you have a quest project and would like to create a new topic, go to the Updates tab of your project and you should see some fields to post a new update topic. Once the topic is created, it should both be listed in the updates tab of your project and part of the general thread listing in this forum.

How can I create my own Quest Project?

Go to Quest Projects->New Project from the site menu. Be sure to read the rules on this page before creating a quest project!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users