• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Deathrider

Deathrider

Nothing Special Here

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 09 December 2021 - 11:11 PM

Small update, been busy with work and everything with YouTube and whatnot. I have actually gotten some work done, work on the story. For those that were given access to the story and saw the general flow, that has changed quite a bit. I had a bit of a brain blast a few days ago and have since updated my test documents to reflect and adapt this new story concept which really excites me! Got some good plot twists and such for yall to enjoy in the future. I also updated my notes to reflect what I currently have developed (since I wrote all of my notes before laying a single combo and have not touched them until now). Me messing with my notes may not seem like actual development, but it will help me keep on track with items and such going forward and will tell me if I need to add more items, allow more exploration, or make another dungeon for a given "level" in the quest.

Still have yet for Level 1's boss to be completed as well as a mini dungeon that will be available around Level 1. Not going to promise anything considering my YouTube channel is nearing its 5th anniversary and have some plans for that as well as the fifth year (will not just be a single event, the fifth year itself will be a thing) But know that ideas are still flowing and ambitions are still high, I hope to have a massive dev binge soon like last time!
  • Twilight Knight and Sheik like this

#2 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 14 December 2021 - 12:38 PM

I'm very happy to hear that you are still working on this project and looking forward to seeing more. I especially liked those development streams you made. Though I did not watch all of it, it was very interesting to see how you work on your quest and of course how it's turning out (for the record: it looks great).

• Deathrider likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users