10th Enemy Has the Bomb (nerfed) will be implemented

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 11 November 2021 - 05:05 PM

After some testers' review, it is deemed that 10th Enemy has the Bomb is needed for bomb shortages in the quest, especially late.

This won't be out for a while then.

-James

#2 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted 11 November 2021 - 05:21 PM

ZC dropsets are random though, rather than the linear list Z1 uses. So this seems like a weird thing to implement unless you plan to remake Z1 dropsets entirely?

Edited by Mani Kanina, 11 November 2021 - 05:23 PM.

#3 Moosh

Moosh

Tiny Little Questmaker

• ZC Developers

Posted 11 November 2021 - 06:17 PM

ZC dropsets are random though, rather than the linear list Z1 uses. So this seems like a weird thing to implement unless you plan to remake Z1 dropsets entirely?

I've remade Z1 dropsets entirely as a script. Still a few features (bugs) missing but it works.

• Nightmare likes this

#4 Nightmare

Nightmare

Original ZC Tester

• Members

Posted 12 November 2021 - 02:45 PM

I've remade Z1 dropsets entirely as a script. Still a few features (bugs) missing but it works.

I may want some tweaks specific for ZNR, especially visually with the subscreen. We'll talk more when the 1st and 2nd Quests get finalized and the testing for the original is flushed out.  I am in zero rush.

Considering it possibly, though the dropsets might not ENTIRELY be the same (especially as the upgrade does have a slight chance of a 20 Rupee drop on Rupee group enemies)
-James

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users