• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 Anthus

Anthus

Lord of Liquids

• Members

Posted 12 April 2005 - 09:18 PM

Not a flame
First of all, I'm not caving. If any of you have a problem with me, please read this

PM sent to >name removed< after recieving a warning for my avatar.
--------
I have nothing against you on a personal level, It's just that you sig caught my eye. I've noticed that, and simalar things in other sigs.

Sorry if you took it personaly, becuase it wasn't intended to be.

But I am not sorry for posting that topic. I was simply stating my opinion, maybe I could have done it without flaming, or trolling, (but I wasn't trying to flame, I was just mad) but it was not intentional, sorry if it came off that way.

But, Why did you destroy half (or almost, whatever, you get my point) of my sig? I understnad you removing the thing at the end, but you removed my MIDI thing, my little emoticon thing, and my forum link (which is back now). Actually, I thought it was >name removed<, becuase he hasn't really liked me ever since the "Debate" topic.

He (and many other I'm sure), hold what I said about christions against them personaly. I do NOT hold it against you, >name removed<, >name removed<, >name removed<, or anybody else that may be under the inpression that I do. I simply dissagree with your believes. This does not mean that I think of you as igsignifigant. I do not think you are stupid for beliving what you do, I think what you believe is stupid (that was not an intended flame, it was the switching of words to make a point.). I hold nothing against christians, I simply dissagree with thier beliefes when it comes to politics and stuff. Our country should not be run by one religion, or any religion at all!
-----------

I have removed the names to avoid conflict...

Thank you

Edited by tobias_daboi, 12 April 2005 - 09:19 PM.

#2 Exate

Exate

Deified

• Members

Posted 12 April 2005 - 11:44 PM

If this was a PM reply, it SHOULD'VE been replied to via the same function. icon_neutral.gif

I'm unsure what staff member destroyed more of your sig than he should've, but perhaps you should inform a higher-up. Unfortunately... this topic will be closed. Sorry about that. icon_shrug.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users