Photo

Screenshot of the Week 76

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
36 replies to this topic

Poll: Who gets your vote? (56 member(s) have cast votes)

Who gets your vote?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 16 January 2005 - 01:12 AM

But in my opinion, SotW is not about custom tiles, it is the presention of the whole overall screen. It entered screens and never were they custom tiles because I am no good at making tiles. I don't know if that is why I never got close to winning but I still stand by my opinion. codelinker proved it. But you are right that Radien is very good. Almost every picture of his is flawless. His picture in my opinion looks awesome, however, the overall screen is so-so. The custom boss is going to be an awesome boss to play however, as a screen, codelinker's picture was a better because of the design and layout. Though this my opinion, I still think the layout and design is better than the custom tiles.

#32 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 16 January 2005 - 05:56 AM

Yep. SOTW is indeed about how the overall screen looks. However, you can't have a good screen without having something good to work with. Even though we've all seen it before, Pure is a good set; Codelinker has some good tools to work with.

Everybody has varying opinions about how much is tiles and how much is layout. It's completely subjective. But hey, that's what makes it interesting.

#33 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 07:18 PM

Thanks, guys. How did I win? It was a tie between me and Dart Zaidyer. Well anyhow.. I guess my OW screen did pay off. I usually don't submit, but I thought I might have a chance with that one. And well, as you can see, it worked out, quite alright. Good job, to everyone else. Everyone put a close battle. Thanks again. icon_wink.gif

#34 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 17 January 2005 - 08:18 PM

Good Job Codelinker icon_wink.gif You should try more often. I thought radien was going to win. It's that shot from a quest? If so, it's looks like a good quest.

#35 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 18 January 2005 - 12:45 AM

QUOTE(codelinker @ Jan 17 2005, 04:18 PM)
Thanks, guys. How did I win? It was a tie between me and Dart Zaidyer.

You should know how this happens by now... Some people voted after PrinceMSC declared a winner. icon_smile.gif Upon declaration, you were actually at least two votes ahead of everybody else, I think.

(I could choose to be grumpy and be bothered that I got some late votes, but then, I've won as well as lost in such a manner before, so what can I say... dem's the rules, and it's always the luck of the draw. icon_razz.gif)

#36 Breadguy

Breadguy

Warrior

• Members

Posted 18 January 2005 - 04:24 PM

Yes, Radien. I figured that out, after I posted for some reason.. I don't know what I was thinking. icon_razz.gif

#37 Radien

Radien

Courage

• Members

Posted 21 January 2005 - 08:35 AM

Yep. There you have it. icon_smile.gif

And, gee... now we really DO have a 3-way tie.

Yeah, I know it doesn't matter at all. But multiple ties are usually interesting, even in much more pointless polls.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users