Depths Of Malice

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#16 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:01 AM

The only other step I received involved the maze of coral, I'm working on the 7th dungeon, maybe there's another step I haven't come across yet.

#17 whacker

whacker

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 03:54 AM

Unless I need the item in level 8 or I'm missing something, the burnable bush in Tierra del Fuego that requires the wand didn't burn the outermost bushes, so I can't get to the stairs.

Turns out ending and restarting the game will respawn the bush allowing a retry. The second time around it worked properly.

#18 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 January 2020 - 09:48 AM

The only other step I received involved the maze of coral, I'm working on the 7th dungeon, maybe there's another step I haven't come across yet.

There is one more step you'll be able to find with the dungeon item from seven. There's six steps total.

Turns out ending and restarting the game will respawn the bush allowing a retry. The second time around it worked properly.

Huh. Glad that fixes it... but I'm really confused what happened in the first place. I'll look into it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

#19 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 12:05 PM

It... didn't? That is beyond bizarre. Can you send me a picture of what happened? If something broke, I'll rush out a fix for it.

There's no chime that plays or anything like that. After the penultimate step, you have to do the last few steps described in the final step.

You don't need the candle for solving the dungeon. There are three entrances you need to find to clear it. A fourth entrance needs the candle, but that's not for later, after you've beaten the dungeon.

Cool ok i will look again i found three Entrances already but thought the Key is in the Fourt one :D

#20 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 12:41 PM

There is one more step you'll be able to find with the dungeon item from seven. There's six steps total.

Huh. Glad that fixes it... but I'm really confused what happened in the first place. I'll look into it. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

I found a Gamebreaker in the Armos Dungeon i can Enter the Boss but the Bridge is Activated :(

https://youtu.be/K9ge5AUE6Js

#21 phatjak69

phatjak69

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 01:28 PM

Still not sure what I'm doing.  Found six tablets, but with the one involving the coral, there's only five steps total.  When I do them in order, nothing seems to happen.

#22 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 04:04 PM

Still not sure what I'm doing.  Found six tablets, but with the one involving the coral, there's only five steps total.  When I do them in order, nothing seems to happen.

me too I found 2 hills maze directions, 3 steps, and the coral maze directions.

I must be missing something. 

Also how do you activate the more powerful weapons. I got both the zora and goron weapons. Do they upgrade automatically or something because the message said the needed to be repaired. 

Another thing of note. There is still a question mark in the north east corner of the map even after getting the defense ring from that spot. 

#23 Lordkronos

Lordkronos

Hero of Dark World

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 04:17 PM

Also how do you activate the more powerful weapons. I got both the zora and goron weapons. Do they upgrade automatically or something because the message said the needed to be repaired. 

Another thing of note. There is still a question mark in the north east corner of the map even after getting the defense ring from that spot. 

Well im not that far in the game becouse of an bug but i think i can stil help you bring the weopens to the bomb shop with an enchanted aloy and speak with the blue knight :D

#24 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 05:28 PM

Well im not that far in the game becouse of an bug but i think i can stil help you bring the weopens to the bomb shop with an enchanted aloy and speak with the blue knight :D

yep i see it now, stupidly I spent all my alooys i rings, I hope their are a couple more somewhere. Guess I have to go bomb every wall

#25 Gendof

Gendof

Illustrious

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:14 PM

Lordkronos, there is an item you will find at the Pirate Ship which will allow you to get past the bridge.

#26 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:15 PM

I found a Gamebreaker in the Armos Dungeon i can Enter the Boss but the Bridge is Activated :(

https://youtu.be/K9ge5AUE6Js

This has been fixed already. Redownload the quest and it should work. Apologies for the inconvenience.

There's one more tablet to find. The map sold in the potion shop can point you to the one you're missing.

The question mark means the last tablet you need is up there. Go two screens left from the spot with the defense ring, where a giant Lynel was before (or still is if you didn't kill it), and burn the small pine tree.

#27 csharporbflat

csharporbflat

Junior

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:19 PM

i figured it out thanks.

So now this is a dumb question. What is the whole point of the lost hills rock pushing thing. All I needed to reach what was beyond was the directions from 2 of the 6 tablets, which I found early on. 

Anyway I'm set now, guess it is time to explore that tower now

#28 DBDjango

DBDjango

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:20 PM

You should check out the area 2 screens west of where the Pacific Cliffs Defense Ring is. You'll know you're on the right screen since there's a Lynel on the screen(unless you've killed it already). Check that area and you should find your last tablet.

#29 Russ

Russ

Caelan, the Encouraging

• Administrators

Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:21 PM

So now this is a dumb question. What is the whole point of the lost hills rock pushing thing. All I needed to reach what was beyond was the directions from 2 of the 6 tablets, which I found early on.

... that is a bug if you don't need to do the rock pushing. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

#30 DBDjango

DBDjango

• Members

Posted 28 January 2020 - 06:34 PM

I might have a bug on my end. In the Jungle Temple, Eastmost room with the wisp no key dropped.

I previously killed all of the enemies barring the wisp itself, and when I went back with the rod to kill the wisp, nothing dropped in the corner.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users