Photo

power of geduina

• Please log in to reply
376 replies to this topic

#16 Sharon Daniel

Sharon Daniel

• Banned

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:28 PM

I must say, this quest looks very cool. Right now I'm painfully waiting for Winzip to download so I can play it. That's 23 minutes on my dial-up. icon_frown.gif

#17 mudvayne

mudvayne

Junior

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:33 PM

lol tx! icon_biggrin.gif i hope you have fun, to play my quest icon_biggrin.gif

#18 WindStrike

WindStrike

Culex is the bane of my existence.

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:37 PM

Ok... then... where do I go after level 1? I'm completely confudled (confused).

#19 Nathaniel

Nathaniel

Deified

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:45 PM

I tried this for a few minutes so far, and I am very impressed with it. Your choice of the DOR tileset was a good one, and you use it very well. The subscreen is very good too. I was going to ask where the sword was located, but I see that this question was already answered, plus I found the boomerang.

#20 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 05:51 PM

Nevermind... finally realized that you're supposed to burn that rope to the tree in the forest (great idea!)... and then got the flippers and the key.
*Wind heads into an undewater area*
*Jaw drops.*
That... is by far the coolest thing I have ever witnessed in all of ZC.

#21 Nimono

Nimono

Ultra Miyoa Extraordinaire!

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 06:09 PM

I might play this quest tomorrow. Though I generally like to understand what's I'm reading. icon_heh.gif That won't stop me, though.

#22 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 December 2006 - 06:42 PM

mudvayne, honestly, I haven't downloaded a quest in a long while because nothing is interesting me. However, this quest looks great and I actually downloaded it. I am going to play it and that is saying a lot! You sir, are going to give me a run for my money. In fact, you are going to give DFW and Mr. Z a run for their money. Awesome show! I will tell you want I think when I play it. Good luck on future quests!

#23 elise

elise

RIP Elise, 7/20/2011 - 49 Years Young.

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 07:06 PM

Yeah lace I just finished level 1 and he surely gives you a run for your money
Mudvayne till now it's a great joy to play it for me it's probably a little easier then for the others cause I know enough german to get me through the talking and hint parts icon_smile.gif but I really think it's a very good idea to also translate it to English for the ones who don't , but what I have seen sofar I think you pulled a lace icon_wink.gif

#24 Shoelace

Shoelace

The Shaman of Sexy!

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 02 December 2006 - 08:47 PM

I feel stupid for asking but I have been stuck for like 2 hours. I have gotten everything there is to get with just the boomerang and the sword, but I just for the life of it can't find the first level. So can someone point me in the direction of the first level? I get the sword quickly, then after that, I have been stuck. icon_frown.gif

#25 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 09:34 PM

Let's see if I remember this correctly...
Ok... head west to the forest and then... head down one, and then west until you reach the overworld again. There'll be a cracked rock in the way, but there's also a bush that if you slash it, a stairway will appear. Hopefully you'll find your way from there, as I don't want to give ALL of it away...

I'm on level 2... and I got the first key, unlocked the upper path, got another key and the map, and then unlocked and took the lower route. However... I'm really not sure what to do after that. I tried solving that block puzzle, but I didn't get farther that moving one block, and I'm guessing I'm going to get the hookshot later in this dungeon, but I can't figure anything out.

Forget to mention: your choice of music is VERY good.

Edited by WindStrike, 03 December 2006 - 12:51 AM.

#26 Love For Fire

Love For Fire

Adept

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 09:58 PM

Alright... I've been waiting for this quest to come out! I'll play this as soon as I finish Castle Haunt III.

#27 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 10:17 PM

Oops... didn't see that you could push those two blocks in the top-right screen of the big room.
Ok, I have the hookshot and I solved the puzzle... but either way I go, I can't seem to get anywhere.

EDIT: *Whacks self on head.*
Ok... figured it out. Level 2 boss: WOAH! Freaked me out a little there, but I know my way around every enemy in the game... except custom bosses and deathknights. Forcing you to hookshot your way to get a heart container, eh? Anyways... that was one EVIL and WICKED and TRICKSY level... also one heck of an awesome level. Kudos to ye for creating a great back-tracking level... though doing that long puzzle over and over... evil. On me way to... I think it's the mountains, but I could be wrong.

Edited by WindStrike, 02 December 2006 - 10:37 PM.

#28 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 02 December 2006 - 11:53 PM

I have downloaded this quest to play when I will be able to but I was wondering something. Instead of translating it for people who don't understand German you could put in the readme file the names of the levels and the order we should play in so that people don't get too lost trying to play this quest.

ms_zelda_Lady

#29 WindStrike

WindStrike

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 12:06 AM

QUOTE(ms_zelda_lady)
I have downloaded this quest to play when I will be able to but I was wondering something. Instead of translating it for people who don't understand German you could put in the readme file the names of the levels and the order we should play in so that people don't get too lost trying to play this quest.

Trust me, that's really not needed. I don't think it's really possible to get lost by playing the levels out of order - because you can't. I say just keep going with the translation.

... level 4 is INSANE! I got one key and managed to use it on the locked door in the first room of the level... but after that, I'm just plain lost. There's this one room that after killing all the enemies in it, a red rupee appears. There are also 10 blocks that are needed to push... but I can't push any of them. Same goes with the ones one right/one up.

By the way, that is the best desert that I have ever seen. Fantabulous job!

EDIT: ... I can't believe I actually missed that! *WHAMS self in the head*

Edited by WindStrike, 03 December 2006 - 12:16 AM.

#30 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 03 December 2006 - 12:14 AM

I have downloaded this and am going to play it. Its good to see what the competition is up to and see if we have to up the ante. icon_wink.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users