The Big Contest/Event Request Thread

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#76 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted Yesterday, 06:19 AM

I like the idea and I'd love to see the return, because the contest itself spawned lots of content that was usable for other people, which was one of the good parts of it, IMO.

That being said..., I'm not sure if there are enough people around who have both the experience and the will to code enemies for it.

#77 Dimi

Dimi

Bug Frog Dragon Girl

• Forum Staff

Posted Yesterday, 07:01 AM

I think the contest idea is good, but I think we'll get more entries if we wait a tad. 2.55 will eventually be out in Beta at some point, and more importantly Ghost V3 (the version of Ghost that's built for 2.55 by me(humblebrag)) will be in Beta at some point in the pretty near future (It's already in a stable position, but I want to add more features to it). With the release of that, even non-scripters will have more powerful tools to make enemies with and easier, which would drastically increase the amount of people who are able to compete.

#78 Mani Kanina

Mani Kanina

Rabbits!

• Members

Posted Yesterday, 08:25 PM

but I think we'll get more entries if we wait a tad. 2.55 will eventually be out in Beta at some point,

Now now, if we want to do this then we want to do it before Ether retires of old age.
  • Dimi likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users