Icy Zelda Help

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:58 PM

I've finished level 1 but I can't find level 2. Without giving away any spoilers, I've used the level 1 treasure all over the over world but it hasn't led me to level 2. I did get a great item but no clue as to where to go next. I have bought all the clues and all the treasures I can so I'm basically stuck.

Thanks in advance

#2 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 04:11 AM

I've finished level 1 but I can't find level 2. Without giving away any spoilers, I've used the level 1 treasure all over the over world but it hasn't led me to level 2. I did get a great item but no clue as to where to go next. I have bought all the clues and all the treasures I can so I'm basically stuck.

Thanks in advance

hi ms_zelda_lady,, how C'om!! just started the game right now and went straight to level-2, mostly is on top where you start  the game make a left and then up got ladder in here,, now I need to find level-1, hope some glove is there,, need for l-2..

#3 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 07:33 AM

Hmmm.... how did I miss it? BTW You have to buy the glove in a shop. Level 1 is a little west of the start of the quest.

#4 vravelo

vravelo

I was killed a lot""---, try me now..!

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 09:58 AM

yup! got glove and beat level-1, then snoop a bit around level -5 go two entrances the real ne is on one trunk a little above think the blue thing that cost $600... is the bite" ... this quest is to easy for you!   luck

#5 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:20 AM

Trust me it's gonna get harder real fast. I've beaten levels 1 and 2. Found my way to level 3 and gotten the treasure but I'm now stuck trying to get further into the level. I have the map and have pushed every stone,  bombed every wall but I can't get any further.

Never mind I figured out level 3  :love: 

Edited by ms_zelda_lady, 30 March 2017 - 11:13 AM.

#6 Artistic

Artistic

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:46 AM

Hi All!

Just going to start this quest. Running to catch up!!!!!

#7 satokoaddict96

satokoaddict96

.qst

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:01 PM

Glad to see some interest in my quest. It was kind of a "rushed" project because from my past experience in game making I've had a bad habit of abandoning projects over halfway into it. I might consider making a walkthrough for it later on if it's needed :D

• TK8305 and Matthew like this

#8 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:22 PM

IcyMind please tell me what the deal is with the map in level 6. I cannot get it no matter which blocks I try to move. I've even tried bombing from the room on the right but that didn't work. Although I have beaten the boss and I found one treasure I want to make sure I didn't miss anything. I can't figure out what to do with level 7 so maybe I missed something in level 8. I remembered a clue I bought ages ago but even that doesn't work. Any help will be really appreciated.

#9 satokoaddict96

satokoaddict96

.qst

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 02:39 PM

About the map in level 6: From the first movable block it should go *push right*, *push left*, *push right*, *push left* *push right*, *push right*, *push left*, *push right* and after that I believe it is impossible to screw up.

If you're stuck in level 7, how did you access level 8? The only hint I'm willing to give you about the clue not helping you is that there's another clue near the place you found that clue that should give you an idea of what the other clues actually mean.

Edit: Corrected the block push order, oops xd

Edited by IcyMind, 30 March 2017 - 03:09 PM.

#10 ms_zelda_lady

ms_zelda_lady

Warrior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 03:16 PM

OOPS I meant to say level 6 in my last post.

#11 chocobothief12

chocobothief12

Junior

• Members

Posted 30 March 2017 - 10:28 PM

I played and finished the quest, and all i can say is that i thought it was going to be a breeze until i realized that ring pickups did nothing in later dungeons. The prize at the end of the ridiculous ex dungeon wasnt really worth it, unless you wanted to run around the overworld feeling overpowered. I can say though, that i found nothing wrong with the quest and i did get the challenge i was looking for in the end.

#12 Epsalon ZX

Epsalon ZX

Dragon Of Wind

• Members
  • Pronouns:He / Him

Posted 31 March 2017 - 07:09 AM

Enjoying it so far. Finished Levels one and two, Got the items from three and four. I bought all the items, and found several additional items. I can't seem to locate the blue ring though. Where could I be missing it? 

Edit: Nevermind. Found it.

Edited by Epsalon ZX, 31 March 2017 - 07:20 AM.

#13 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 31 March 2017 - 12:29 PM

I'm past Level 3 currently!  Working my way towards Level 4 next.   w00t!

#14 sctmorgan

sctmorgan

Apprentice

• Members

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:35 PM

Where is the wallet?  I finished levels 1, 2, 3, 4 & 6 but not level 5 because I don't know how to go any further.  Any help with level 5 and the wallet?

#15 TK8305

TK8305

I <3 Miyu

• Members

Posted 31 March 2017 - 10:40 PM

Sctmorgan, Level 5 is in the desert.  There are three entrances.  Two of which lead you to the Magical Sword & Spike Boots.  

The first you need to slash one of the statues in the entrance room to continue on.  Spike Boots help you to avoid taking damage in all the spike filled rooms beyond.

Also....some minor gripes I have with certain enemies.

Level 7 is a bit ridiculous with the Super Manhandla....it's WAAAYYYY too buffed.  2-3 bomb blasts isn't even enough to destroy an arm....  

Maybe strengthen the Hammer up so it can do more damage to it or nerf that thing some...plus it deals out 2 hearts of damage with Blue Tunic?  

It's impossible to straight out perfect hit with bombs so once it loses arms....it's gonna move so fast you'll NEVER tank & out live it.  

Btw....I'm up to Level 8.   I'd recommend nerfing those Blue Darknuts a bit or at least make the Magic Sword a bit stronger....4 hits with that blade is a bit ridiculous and two hearts of damage w/Red Tunic?  Also...Hammer doesn't work on Blue Darknuts either?  That's far too mean.  Especially when there are 6 or more of them in each room and your stuck in confined spaces having to dodge and get lucky slashing them.  

Hope that you address these as it can be kinda frustrating.  

Edited by TK8305, 31 March 2017 - 10:46 PM.

• ML1014 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users