Photo

.:Welcome To The Ambient Silence Forum:.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 Xenix

Xenix

Well excuse me princess.

• Members

Posted 15 July 2012 - 10:40 PM

Welcome to The Ambient Silence Forum

Here you will find links to the various important topics within The Ambient Silence Forum. This it to help keep things organized and keep the pinned section from becoming the forum itself by holding every post. Now come on in, relax, and take a look at what we have to show and offer. icon_smile.gif

~Quest Projects~
This is a list of the current quests in progress by the team.
The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Awakening
The main project. This quest is being worked on by Zepinho, Shane, Jared, and Sepulcher.

The Legend of Zelda: The Magic Instruments
Zepinho's main quest. This quest is very much like the gameboy game The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX. A demo of this quest is currently available. Go try it out, it's worth it! icon_wink.gif

The Legend of Zelda: Legacy of Light
Shane's main quest. This quest is being made with a custom tileset created and organized by Shane with a bit of contributions from the rest of the team on the side.

The Legend of Zelda: Age of Destiny
Sepulcher's main quest. This is the quest that could be considered a skill builder quest. It was started back in Sepulcher's newbie days and has developed since then.

The Legend of Zelda: Golden Memories
Dawnlight's main quest. This game is currently being developed by Dawnlight and co-developer Sepulcher. This game brings about some amazing screen design and an amazing story. A demo is also available to the public and is another recommendation.

~Other Projects~
Here you will find any side projects being worked on by any one of our members.
Game Boy Style Zelda Classic Script Engine
This is a incomplete, yet fully functional as well as excellent, engine for Zelda Classic that makes the quest it's applied to behave more like the Game Boy Zelda games. This is Zepinho's hard work along with some small contributions from Sepulcher.

The Legend of Zelda: Sword of Ruin DX
This is a game that was started by Moosh (Pokemonmaster64) and is currently being worked on in collaboration with Shane, one of our members, and Dragonite. Though this quest is not related to this Quest Project Forum, I felt the need to list it here as it applies to the "Side Projects" category. I recommend checking this one out.

Parallel Worlds Tileset
This is a tileset of the rom hack of A Link to the Past called Parallel Worlds. It will feature the same palette structure as DoR, making it compatible with DoR palettes. I'm proud to announce that there is a demo of this tileset out now. icon_smile.gif

~About The Members~
.:Sepulcher:.
Friendly and polite, I am usually willing to help out. I can give tips on screen designing, or I can give an ear if you need someone to talk to. I currently am working on two quests, The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Awakening and The Legend of Zelda: Age of Destiny. I try to make everyone I talk to feel as welcome as possible.

.:Zepinho:.
He's a pretty cool person to talk to and he is very polite. He is the main scripter in the Ambient Silence Forum and he is excellent at what he does. He has assisted with the development of my quests as well as working hard on his own amazing quest, The Legend of Zelda: The Magic Instruments, and has been an all around great person and we're glad to have him on the team.

.:Shane:.
I've known him since I first signed up to PureZC. He has been a great person and has always offered a helping hand, whether it be critique or custom tiles. He has assisted me with my quests as well as working hard at his own, The Legend of Zelda: Legacy of Light. Shane is an all around great person to know and a friendly person to talk to.

.:Jared:.
I've known Jared since he first signed up to this forum. I've helped him out when he needed it and he has offered a helping hand when I needed it most. Jared has been a wonderful person to work with and he has been a great addition to the team. He is almost always willing to lend a helping hand when needed, or just listen when you need someone to talk to. All in all, Jared is a very great person and we're glad to have him in the team.

.:Dawnlight:.
I've known him since I first signed up here back in my newbie days. He's been an awesome friend and great to work with. He's usually willing to give some very good constructive criticism where it's needed and provide a few tips to help out. Dawnlight and I have been working together for a bit and it has been a pleasure to get the chance to do so. He is a very good person with a good attitude about things and we're glad to have him on the team.

.:Dragonite/Tingle:.
I have known him since I first started out. He may have been here longer than me, but we both learned new things from each other. We pretty much taught each other how to use ZQuest when we were starting out, and then we began to develop our own styles. He's had his ups and downs, but I think he's made a pretty good recovery, learned some lessons (like we all do), and, thus, we are glad to have him on the team. He has been a hard worker and has always been there to support us. He is a valued newcomer to the Ambient Silence Team.

Edited by Sepulcher, 12 January 2013 - 08:06 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users