a little question

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 10 April 2019 - 05:45 PM

hi guys i have a question. It's possible to making a 'item drop' only for pots for dungeons ? i ask that question because i using the seeds ammos and i would like to making it drop when Link slash a pot and not a grass but i don't know if it's possible or i should use a script for this one. 

#2 Timelord

Timelord

The Timelord

• Banned

Posted 12 April 2019 - 08:11 PM

hi guys i have a question. It's possible to making a 'item drop' only for pots for dungeons ? i ask that question because i using the seeds ammos and i would like to making it drop when Link slash a pot and not a grass but i don't know if it's possible or i should use a script for this one. 

Nit possible in 2.50/2.53. Slash->Item/Bush combos are hard-wired to the Tall Grass dropset. You will need to script that in the current release builds.

II plan to add a combo type to 2.55 where you can set a dropset, and a shards sprite in the editor.

• Jenny and Lightwulf like this

#3 Sans

Sans

Hey kid wanna buy hot dogs ?

• Members

Posted 13 April 2019 - 07:11 PM

ah too bad i'll wait then. Still i can't wait for the full release version of this one. As for the addition flags should i have to wait the full version for thoses flags works ?

#4 Lightwulf

Lightwulf

Master

• Members

Posted 20 April 2019 - 04:59 PM

... As for the addition flags should i have to wait the full version for thoses flags works ?

I read this and was confused.  Your original post does not mention any flags at all, neither does ZoriaRPG.  If you want an answer, please specify.

What flags are you referring to?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users