• Please log in to reply
156 replies to this topic

#91 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 13 December 2018 - 08:57 AM

Hey Spelunker,

It is long ago, but if I remember correctly Plant Pond simply has no map, because it's not man made. Now I may be mistaken, but looking through the quest file confirmes this.

If you have trouble getting through the dungeon, I'm happy to help.

Edit: Did you manage to find the Fire Wand yet, Lukaz?

Edited by Twilight Knight, 13 December 2018 - 08:58 AM.

#92 muddi1956

muddi1956

• Members

Posted 15 December 2018 - 07:24 AM

how do you kill the swingbeast i have gotten the mask off

• Twilight Knight likes this

#93 P-Tux7

P-Tux7

💛

• Members

Posted 16 December 2018 - 02:30 AM

arrows i think

#94 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 16 December 2018 - 05:11 PM

I decided to replay BB.  Couple things:

Spoiler

Since this game is so big and if you or another fan has time, you could implement an awards system/log.  

Edited by matski, 16 December 2018 - 05:42 PM.

#95 Useless Old Man Wisdom

Useless Old Man Wisdom

Doyen(ne)

• Members

Posted 17 December 2018 - 09:17 AM

Spoiler

Since this game is so big and if you or another fan has time, you could implement an awards system/log.  

Spoiler

#96 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 17 December 2018 - 11:09 AM

Either I am dumb or I found a game breaking bug.... I beat "Source of Drought"  Unfortanately, I don't have any more superbombs nor can I find a shop that sells them.  I don't think you can access the forest w/o the superbomb.  If there is a shop that I can buy superbombs, where can I find it?   Nevermind,  I found a shop -_-.  

Edited by matski, 17 December 2018 - 11:13 AM.

#97 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 17 December 2018 - 02:00 PM

Simply with the sword. :-)

Spoiler

Good to hear you are playing the game, Matski.

1. This is now intentional, yes.

2. Nice!

3. Well, that's not a bad idea, and certainly more rewarding. Maybe the HC can be moved (or split) to other battles then, to replace some of the rupees (if I remember correctly)
4. Well, that doesn't ring a bell to me actually. Were I to know where the clue is told then I might be able to tell, but otherwise I'm afraid I can't answer your question, sorry.

Your idea for an awards log sounds pretty nice indeed, like some kind of achievement system I suppose. Especially considering all the content in the quest. I'll think about it, but I don't think I will do any major work to this quest anymore. If I were to do work on a quest, it would be on a new one.  :)

I still didn't have a lot of time to work on a new version, I hope it happens soon.

• judasrising likes this

#98 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 18 December 2018 - 09:47 AM

Simply with the sword. :-)

Good to hear you are playing the game, Matski.

1. This is now intentional, yes.

2. Nice!

3. Well, that's not a bad idea, and certainly more rewarding. Maybe the HC can be moved (or split) to other battles then, to replace some of the rupees (if I remember correctly)
4. Well, that doesn't ring a bell to me actually. Were I to know where the clue is told then I might be able to tell, but otherwise I'm afraid I can't answer your question, sorry.

Your idea for an awards log sounds pretty nice indeed, like some kind of achievement system I suppose. Especially considering all the content in the quest. I'll think about it, but I don't think I will do any major work to this quest anymore. If I were to do work on a quest, it would be on a new one.  :)

I still didn't have a lot of time to work on a new version, I hope it happens soon.

Collecting heart pieces, & finding darknut ambushes would be more useful.  Also, thank god you changed the background music in Level 3.  The original was awful.  

#99 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

• Members

Posted 18 December 2018 - 05:09 PM

Collecting heart pieces, & finding darknut ambushes would be more useful.  Also, thank god you changed the background music in Level 3.  The original was awful.  

Do you mean in Garden Gallery? I did not change the music, but I did give it the correct start, end and looping times (plus a more pleasant volume, I would say). That is actually one of my most favorite video game songs, it's Marble Gallery from Castlevania.

#100 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 December 2018 - 09:47 AM

Do you mean in Garden Gallery? I did not change the music, but I did give it the correct start, end and looping times (plus a more pleasant volume, I would say). That is actually one of my most favorite video game songs, it's Marble Gallery from Castlevania.

No, the floating castle.  

Another note:  I found two boss keys on the lower level in plant pond.  

Edited by matski, 19 December 2018 - 10:05 AM.

#101 judasrising

judasrising

I play guitar

• Members

Posted 19 December 2018 - 10:49 AM

No, the floating castle.  

Another note:  I found two boss keys on the lower level in plant pond.

Hm two boss keys im plant pond might be my
fail since i forgot to report it during testing of the quest since i also found 2 boss keys there.sorry about it

#102 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 19 December 2018 - 12:55 PM

Hm two boss keys im plant pond might be my
fail since i forgot to report it during testing of the quest since i also found 2 boss keys there.sorry about it

I think the area where I got one of them is suppose to warp me to the triforce area.  Not certain though unless it was suppose to be a regular key.  

I did find a couple of possible bugs in the bottom floor of plant pond:

- I was able to bypass dynamo by not paying a heart piece or money.  Note:  I already defeated the boss

- On the bottom path, I would assume that you can't pass through the obstacle, but I was able to pass through on the bottom-most and able to go over one of the green thing.  Note:  I would be stuck in plant pond if I wasn't able to do this.  

At what point in the game can I travel back in time?  

Edited by matski, 20 December 2018 - 02:34 PM.

#103 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 21 December 2018 - 11:18 AM

How do you open this door in this room?  I would assume there is a switch in a different room  fn4ujb.png

#104 Old Man

Old Man

• Members

Posted 21 December 2018 - 10:42 PM

I'm in the Nightmare Dungeon. How the heck do I kill the boss? I can freeze him but nothing else hurts him. I sure could use some help.

#105 matski

matski

Junior

• Members

Posted 24 December 2018 - 09:21 AM

I'm in the Nightmare Dungeon. How the heck do I kill the boss? I can freeze him but nothing else hurts him. I sure could use some help.

Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users