Photo

Screenshot of the Week 198

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
37 replies to this topic

Poll: SotW 198 (54 member(s) have cast votes)

Vote for your favorite Screenshot of the Week

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#31 Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

Eddard McHorn Van-Schnuder

smash the bye button

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 02:19 AM

Wow... Thanks Nathaniel! and everyone else too icon_razz.gif
Now, I agree about the Link. He needs to be changed.
Atleast the Link palette... I do have one in mind... icon_razz.gif
I'll try it out... if it turns out good, I'll post him next week.

#32 DarkFlameWolf

DarkFlameWolf

Murana Wolford

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 06:26 AM

I don't like the Palette at all, but Evile's shot has the best screen design, it gets my vote.

#33 Twilight Knight

Twilight Knight

Tell all with glee, Argon's on PureZC

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 12:45 PM

It was a hard decision this time, not that I these shots were all marvelous, but because they are all like the same level of greatness.

-Evile: You designed the inner(walkable) part of the screen pretty well, but the trees bug me, they're very repetive. I also dislike the palette: it's to bright.
-link1996: The ice in the middle looks bad because of the corners, perhaps fixing the tiles solve this. I can't say this shot needs more. Better take the cowslauthering away, because that won't make people happy. Not a bad screenshot, actually.
-LostInHyru1e: I would like this one better of you didn't make the path brown, instead of it's ORIGINAL (and better looking) grey color.
-Migokalle: Nice palette, nice overall. Just the designing is lacking. The foresty things(however you call them) lack detail.
-Trimaster001: Good dungeon shot. These screenies don't need that much detail, I think. You might erase some corpses, but I like this one most.

So, TM001 got my vote.

#34 Lemon

Lemon

Legend

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:05 PM

Lawl. link1996 and LostInHyru1e.

My vote goes to evile for his is the best and most creative of the bunch... though that's not really saying to much seeing as they are all DoR shots... it's a pretty set, but it's not by any means the only one out there. You can make beautiful quests using things as simple as the Mystic Land tileset.

#35 Plissken

Plissken

What's with these homies dissing our girls?

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:07 PM

Although it has tiles that DoR has in it Evile's is the LoT tileset...and it was put together quite awhile before DoR 2.0.

#36 Mr. Pimpy

Mr. Pimpy

• Members

Posted 18 February 2008 - 05:52 PM

...and thus Sir-Pimpalot breaks the tie and puts Evile in the lead. icon_wink.gif

#37 Golden Chocobo

Golden Chocobo

For Hoshido!

• Members

Posted 21 February 2008 - 01:07 AM

Evile made a pretty shot... *vote*
Fantasmal color scheme. Er, palette >:B

#38 /M/

/M/

6♣7♠8♥9♥10♥

• Members

Posted 24 February 2008 - 04:19 PM

Congratulations to Evile, for he is the winner of SoTW 198. I voted for his shot as well, though a bit too late.

SoTW 199 as already started as well, so get to voting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users